Page 501 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 29042

Thread: The Original Subaru Aggressive Wheel Fitment Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel062 View Post
    200k on 400hp is pretty crazy. Congrats.

I think if he put on the 05+ over fenders in the rear it would look much better.

Pwrfap ur current wheels are already legit. I say either save up for something else for ur car or save up for something legit. Unless ur bored then go for it.

Vinh I love ur car. Just change up the rims or something.

Idk I'll be honest. My dad has a Lexus and I'll soon have a sti. While the lexus is nice and all, there's not much to mod. Yea u can radius fenders and go VIP. But what's there to do after that. subie u can go low and flush, then build motor and go crazy power wise, u can mod it to rwd and make it a drift car, and depending which year and model u have u can also put bags on it and go VIP. Maybe once I have the sti i'll get bored of it and get a m3 or is-f. but for now I can't wait till my sti is in and I can join the cool kids.
    be practical please.

Quote Originally Posted by evilchargerfan View Post
    nice 1st post and welcome to teh land of teh cool kids. over here, we dont have faggot ass moderators like on iwsti .... and we slay forum trolls and flamers like its goin outta style

i think youll find your stay here to be .... enjoyable

Sent from my T-Mobile G2
    well said Dennis. home sweeeet home. as i'd say!

White on white hatch is so sick makes me wish I got white wheels for mine

Quote Originally Posted by amonsta View Post

Here's a quick pict of my car. It just hit 205k today! Still stock motor 1st clutch at 160k. Shes stil got 400whp go baby go! Lol
    Clarke, bout damn time.... love you Boi!

Quote Originally Posted by Quadsbc View Post
    Do it, buy them. Then paint them the same color as your wheels. Would look sick with that lip.
    le fuuuuuu. asked the guy if they were dual drilled and he says they're not. i swore they were because my buddy with the tiffany blue svn are dual drilled.
    Pwrfap ur current wheels are already legit. I say either save up for something else for ur car or save up for something legit. Unless ur bored then go for it.
    varrstoens aren't so "legit" but i can agree the the color is very original lol
    Tuckin' Meats Crew

Ya to each is own. I'm good with the poke. I wanted it to be different. The specs are 18x9.5 plus15 rpf1s with 25mm spacers. All 4 corners were rolled and pulled.I'll be adding the 05 overs on the rear before the color change and new wheels. This car still drives amazing still at 200k. Subie even sent me a 200k badge!

More importantly what up Burke!

Quote Originally Posted by pwrFAP View Post
    le fuuuuuu. asked the guy if they were dual drilled and he says they're not. i swore they were because my buddy with the tiffany blue svn are dual drilled.
    the +20 offsets are only 5x114.3

Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    the +20 offsets are only 5x114.3
    That I did not know. oh well. ill just keep rolling on my varrstoens
    Tuckin' Meats Crew

Quote Originally Posted by HYPHYmoment View Post
    be practical please.
    Only reason I said it was because I saw someone on iwsti mod a gr for full rwd and do all supporting mods. Nut u right ain't practical or cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrFAP View Post

varrstoens aren't so "legit" but i can agree the the color is very original lol
    Should of been more clear. By legit I ment pretty nice wheels already.

Btw guys. Blackg5 is still at it but on the Toyota forums. Tellin everyone off that tries to correct him and showing off his knowledge of subies and now evos:

Here's one for you--- Why do people have over 1000whp in their supras/vettes/vipers? They're absolutely useless at anything but highway pulls/bragging rights.

I'd personally like to see a well built turbo 2GR with a built 6-speed auto. It's something other people don't see and wouldn't expect-- let them all copy each other with their evo's, sti's, and G35's...
    Where to start... Subarus have had serious ringland issues from 06+ because of emissions regulations and shitty OEM tuning. They have forged rods and weak pistons running stoich(14.7 afr) up to 4400rpm at full boost (14.5 psi target stock). If you can't understand this, please don't post again.

Next - The 2011 sti is no different. Weak pistons + lean mixture + boost = boom.

To say the 06 MR is the ultimate, is wrong. The 6-speed is glass. You're WAY better off with a GSR if you plan on making tons of power (the motors are the same and can take a shit ton of boost)

The X is a pig, but the best handling/overall car IMO out of all of them. They have the stupid clutch slave issue, but with the upgraded unit, beefy clutch, and stage 2 mods, the car is a beast.
    http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...=315212&page=5

Just some more enertainment for u guys.
    WFC #628

: SE : MB BATTLES : PROJECT KICS : MEGAN RACING : FUJITA : INJEN : TRD : 3M DINOC : PHILIPS : MATSUSHITA : VLEDS : SUPERBRIGHTLEDS : EAGLE EYES : OBX : KOITO :

Quote Originally Posted by amonsta View Post
    Ya to each is own. I'm good with the poke. I wanted it to be different. The specs are 18x9.5 plus15 rpf1s with 25mm spacers. All 4 corners were rolled and pulled.I'll be adding the 05 overs on the rear before the color change and new wheels. This car still drives amazing still at 200k. Subie even sent me a 200k badge!

More importantly what up Burke!
    -10 effective offset? thats awesome. lol what about tire size? 255's?
    iLurk
    WFC #827
    Ratchet Finesse

Quote Originally Posted by slamdspec View Post
    -10 effective offset? thats awesome. lol what about tire size? 255's?
    Hah, I thought I was doing well at +3!
    WFC#2587

^^^ lol I'm running 255 35s. Stis are supposed to be putting rubber down in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by jtasuby View Post
    @evil it was pretty damn random that he threw that in there. not all us utahns are like that haha
    you would be surprised of the stupidity that comes out of utah tho lol ive been here along time seen ppl come seen ppl go there are a handful of ppl that do it right from here the rest think they are but have inches of wheel gap or some shit.

Here's my 02 wagon just got the wheels about a week ago gonna mess with the stance this weekend and prob throw some spacers on to set the wheels out a little more. Def goin lower tho wheels are 18x9.5 et35 with 255/40 tires.

I can't wait till my sti is in and I can join the cool kids.
    bro just go straight to the is-f or the m3

Quote Originally Posted by burke420 View Post
    well said Dennis. home sweeeet home. as i'd say!
    HOME, thats a good way to look at it

real shit tho, this thread is like the equiv to my local bar/tavern!

Btw guys. Blackg5 is still at it but on the Toyota forums. Tellin everyone off that tries to correct him and showing off his knowledge of subies and now evos:

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...=315212&page=5

Just some more enertainment for u guys.
    *face palm*

and i thought he was getting better too, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ABACABB View Post
    you would be surprised of the stupidity that comes out of utah tho lol ive been here along time seen ppl come seen ppl go there are a handful of ppl that do it right from here the rest think they are but have inches of wheel gap or some shit.

must be that wacky beer u guys drink ... whats the state regulation again for yall ... 1.5% max alcohol or something like that?

3.2% unless its a utah brewed beer then its like 4% this shit fails hard core i have to start drinking this early to even feel anything by the end of the night lol. Someone needs to ship me some beer lol.

oh man, how do u guys do it?! it takes me a 6 pack b4 i feel it, and thats w/ good beer. i bet in utah it'll take me a 12 pack ... LOL!!!

and i heard u guys can only get hard liquor at specialty stores .... store ran/governed by teh mafia?!?!?!?!??!?!

i called blackg5 out again lol

we can only get liquor at the state liquor stores also they took all wine coolers out of stores and gas stations and you can only get them at the liquor store now not like i care but thats utah. Oh and liquor stores are closed sundays here so you better buy your booze before lol

In Ontario where I live (Toronto, Ontario, Canada), liquor and beer are sold at provincially monitored stores.. either the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) or The Beer Store. No gas stations or grocery stores carry any alcohol. I've also never heard of such a thing as 3.2" beer wtf is that rofl.. 5% is light for me. 4% tastes like piss water.

Quote Originally Posted by evilchargerfan View Post
    oh man, how do u guys do it?! it takes me a 6 pack b4 i feel it, and thats w/ good beer. i bet in utah it'll take me a 12 pack ... LOL!!!

Hahaha for real though, if I can drink this much here, I would feel like a god in Utah.
    Legacy GT Wagon. "Bloodbucket". #730