Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1830

Thread: you all know who i am..... HYPHYmomentt whatupppppp!

  1. #1601
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordanretro1223 View Post
    My guess is different pad heights front to back. Bigger in the front to clear Brembos, hence the smaller lip. He also prob was/is going for staggered look.
    Quote Originally Posted by brewcity_scoob View Post
    Whats up with the extended lug nuts in the back and none in the front?
    Yes Jordan is right. Its the way they have to make the face to clear the brakes. Front is bigger and the rear face is slimmer. Rotiform takes measurements on brakes and then put into their program which gives you what size lips etc how to make the face blah blah blah. Thats how 3 piece wheels are made lol

  2. #1602
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHaW View Post
    Oh hey twin wheels!
    fuck yeah son!!

  3. #1603
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Ahhh gotcha, I didn't realize there was that big of a difference in how deep the face is made haha

  4. #1604
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Big Lip Ave.
    Posts
    303

    Default

    The new wheels look sick!!!
    #5588

  5. #1605
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,755

    Default

    looking good with the new wheels
    LowerClassMen
    RHD Bugeye Crew

  6. #1606
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    284

    Default

    FUUU...looks so bawssss...always a game changer on the subies mannnn...
    ROYALORIGIN
    www.unlimitedautocraft.com
    UAC-Us Versus Them
    WFC #9991

  7. #1607
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brewcity_scoob View Post
    Ahhh gotcha, I didn't realize there was that big of a difference in how deep the face is made haha
    YEah either did i until i received them in the mail and was like DAYUMM ! haha

    Thanks for all the love everyone! Soon the car will be california with all of you! <3<3<3 I just need to figure out where the hell im going to keep it.


  8. #1608
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    837

    Default

    beautiful shots man, new setup looks great, i had a sneaking suspicion that some TMB's where going to show up haha also the headlights are definitely a different idea. good work dude

    btw random question, did you get the bayson r rear fender flares or the oem prepainted ones?
    IG: geno_lowro

    WFC#195
    DFW, TX

  9. #1609
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by genoL View Post
    beautiful shots man, new setup looks great, i had a sneaking suspicion that some TMB's where going to show up haha also the headlights are definitely a different idea. good work dude

    btw random question, did you get the bayson r rear fender flares or the oem prepainted ones?
    Thanks bro!

    haha yeah lots of people had an idea. EVeryone knew they were gonna be rotiforms but which ones was the question. Always loved TMB's more than any wheels so pulled the trigger with the rotiform boys and they made it happen.

    And my flares are the oem painted ones.

  10. #1610
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Everyone hating on the headlights and shit. We'll just see how many retros start popping up in the next few months. Just like when you bagged your shit.

  11. #1611
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundbomber View Post
    Everyone hating on the headlights and shit. We'll just see how many retros start popping up in the next few months. Just like when you bagged your shit.
    hahaha def. Good seeing you this weekend btw dude. We need to plan a shoot.

  12. #1612
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    san diego, ca (WFC # 858)
    Posts
    7,910

    Default

    U should stick a dildo in ur tail pipe and see how long it takes for nasioc to copy you

    Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #1613
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Seattle Area
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evilchargerfan View Post
    U should stick a dildo in ur tail pipe and see how long it takes for nasioc to copy you

    Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
    Make your tail pipe into a dildo...with a huge hole in it. YES.

    In all seriousness dude, I'm loving the new look. Those TMBs are killing it with the kit.
    It's a healthy combo of JDMish, VIPish and completely being out of the box.
    Legacy GT Wagon. "Bloodbucket". #730

  14. #1614
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HYPHYmoment View Post
    Thanks bro!

    haha yeah lots of people had an idea. EVeryone knew they were gonna be rotiforms but which ones was the question. Always loved TMB's more than any wheels so pulled the trigger with the rotiform boys and they made it happen.

    And my flares are the oem painted ones.
    Well the sizes are def. on point man, looks fucking sick and the way everything flows is flawless, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see this car again haha it's been out for a looooong ass time

    Quote Originally Posted by soundbomber View Post
    Everyone hating on the headlights and shit. We'll just see how many retros start popping up in the next few months. Just like when you bagged your shit.
    Hahaha ^this

    I want to see those bitches light up, Iv always wondered what those projectors looked like
    Last edited by genoL; 07-24-2012 at 05:51 AM.
    IG: geno_lowro

    WFC#195
    DFW, TX

  15. #1615
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hampton va
    Posts
    102

    Default

    love it !

  16. #1616
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    40

    Default

    bucket....

  17. #1617
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    213

    Default

    I really like both of your cars but if i had to choose I like your bugeye with the VSKF's haha.
    Looking good Abbit and those ducts HAM alot better then the ones had before lol
    Harlot
    Privilege.
    #Swerve
    www.Wheelflip.com

  18. #1618
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tri-cities, TN
    Posts
    37

    Default

    all i can say is wow lol

  19. #1619
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Thank you everyone !

  20. #1620
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    5,234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •