Page 335 of 335 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335
Results 6,681 to 6,689 of 6689

Thread: Spam Addicts Of America, we love spam brah - 808/HI WFC

  1. #6681
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ewa beach, hi
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerome.lujan View Post
    lol right. I'm in the army. Hey I notice your signature. You stay in Ewa Beach? I just move here too lol
    yeah, im in ewa. im sure you will see me some time? i have a dark grey evo with gramlights, the volks are off the car right now
    2006 mitsubishi evo gsr, stance gr+ coilovers, 18x9.5+22 gramlight 57 maximum rims 235/40 tires, 18mm spacers in front 3mm spacers in rear. -4 camber front and rear, and 18x11+25 3pc volk gt-p's, 255/35 tires.#2011

  2. #6682
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stpkenton View Post
    yeah, im in ewa. im sure you will see me some time? i have a dark grey evo with gramlights, the volks are off the car right now
    Right on bro! I'm driving a 98 Acura Integra on black steelies until my car comes in.
    Wrong Fitment Crew #1671

  3. #6683
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,755

    Default

    welcome to the island!
    LowerClassMen
    RHD Bugeye Crew

  4. #6684
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister hashimoto View Post
    welcome to the island!
    Thanks!, btw any of you guys know where all the car meets happen? I keep hearing about the NEX meet. any other ones?
    Wrong Fitment Crew #1671

  5. #6685
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ewa beach, hi
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerome.lujan View Post
    Thanks!, btw any of you guys know where all the car meets happen? I keep hearing about the NEX meet. any other ones?
    sorry man, i don't check the forums much......but we are pretty much disbanned every one has sold there cars, exept me, charles, and a couple others. im too busy to go to meets
    2006 mitsubishi evo gsr, stance gr+ coilovers, 18x9.5+22 gramlight 57 maximum rims 235/40 tires, 18mm spacers in front 3mm spacers in rear. -4 camber front and rear, and 18x11+25 3pc volk gt-p's, 255/35 tires.#2011

  6. #6686
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stpkenton View Post
    sorry man, i don't check the forums much......but we are pretty much disbanned every one has sold there cars, exept me, charles, and a couple others. im too busy to go to meets
    lol all good. I have 2 or 3 cars here. The Tiburon is still on the way but I took my camaro down to the "NEX" where apparently all the cars go. It was a decent turn out. about 30-40 cars maybe.
    Wrong Fitment Crew #1671

  7. #6687

    Default

    Last meet before i leave yay!

    http://www.wekfest.net/hawaii.html


  8. #6688
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hawaii #267
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Ho noone frequents the forums no more...

    goddamn facebook/instagram
    WFC #267 Nissan 350Z Nismo #0191 "Lin'da"
    2amR--------------------> 2amR - Like VQ noises?
    I've been around the world I ain't never seen a girl like that...

  9. #6689
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ewa beach, hi
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingBaby View Post
    Ho noone frequents the forums no more...

    goddamn facebook/instagram
    im still here....lol
    2006 mitsubishi evo gsr, stance gr+ coilovers, 18x9.5+22 gramlight 57 maximum rims 235/40 tires, 18mm spacers in front 3mm spacers in rear. -4 camber front and rear, and 18x11+25 3pc volk gt-p's, 255/35 tires.#2011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •