Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: READ IT FAST -> Vlad's Super Sexy Pretty Pretty Egg Plant Purple Pearl ... RWD WRX!!!

verrrrrrrrry nice!!!
    '06 Lexus IS350
    www.acingteam.com

Wow, your GC was clean. It sucks that it had to go. I love the color of the bug eye, can't wait to see the xd-9s on it.
    WFC #1993
    My Flickr.
    My Tumblr.

havent updated this in awhile. car has been in the paint shop for a couple weeks now getting fresh paint and a couple other add ons. after the paint is finished, i have a buyer for my wheels, so the rotas will be gone and my XD9's have arrived to Cali so those will be here soon as well. Ill keep you all updated, gonna need a photoshoot for sure after the paint and wheels!

here is how it currently looks lol

How did I miss this? Oh well very nice work. That pearl is a pain in the ass to shoot. Cant wait to see the changes.
    WFC 151
    My import fashion feature
    http://www.myimportfashion.com/texas-finest/

^ thanks man, and i wouldnt know since i'm not a photographer lol.

just picked the car up today, paint is all done. lukasz (subielove) is gonna pull my fenders on sunday, and then the new wheels will be going on as soon as i get them.

Not to sound like a a** but wouldn't it have been better to have the fenders done before paint. Nice car anyways. Can't wait to see it done.
    WFC #628

: SE : MB BATTLES : PROJECT KICS : MEGAN RACING : FUJITA : INJEN : TRD : 3M DINOC : PHILIPS : MATSUSHITA : VLEDS : SUPERBRIGHTLEDS : EAGLE EYES : OBX : KOITO :

VLAD! whats up dudeski! how've you been.

I can def vouch for vlad and his clean work. I've seen his old GC in person a few times when I used to live in New England, the guy does great work. I expect nothing less when it comes down to KJ's old bugeye.
    Equipped

Instagram - trevor_equipped

Quote Originally Posted by Pawel062 View Post
    Not to sound like a a** but wouldn't it have been better to have the fenders done before paint. Nice car anyways. Can't wait to see it done.
    haha I completely agree, when I dropped the car off I wanted the guy from the paint shop to do it, that way if it cracked he could've repainted them. He really didn't want to because he has never really done aggressive pulls and he didnt wanna mess up the fenders since they were mint and I understood. Lukasz however is a pro at rolling/pulling fenders and him cracking paint is the last thing that'll happen so I am not worried. Besides, I got fender flares for the rear, so if the paint does crack, I'll cover it all up.
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceRS View Post
    VLAD! whats up dudeski! how've you been.

I can def vouch for vlad and his clean work. I've seen his old GC in person a few times when I used to live in New England, the guy does great work. I expect nothing less when it comes down to KJ's old bugeye.
    Teece! haha I've been good man, how about yourself? Hows the GC or did you sell it lol?

Thanks homie I appreciate that! And man I miss that GC, that thing was amazing haha, I can only imagine it being stanced :/ That car is going through a lot right now too, blown coils, blown tranny, 22b widebody, CCW's haha hopefully it'll come out good.

But yeah, wheels will be here Wednesday so hopefully the car will be back on the road soon!

I've been good brotha. You remember george of the jungle (brian) from RS25? He offered to help me to the head gaskets so I kept the car! GC is running strong.
    Damn that's a big time transform for you're old car, it would have been awesome stanced, hopefully one day mine will be probably not as hardcore as a lot of cars here, since I'm not down for a lot of stretch nor camber, but def some fitment will happen!

can't wait to see the xd9's on there.
    Equipped

Instagram - trevor_equipped

so I finally got the XD9's, my homie Lukasz (subielove) came over yesterday and he did work. He notched my frame, pulled lock rings off the front coilovers, pulled my front/rear fenders, lowered the back more, some trimming of the rear bumper and other shit to get it all fitted right. Maxed out the camber both front and back as well. It was a 10 hour day but it was pretty successful. All that needs to be done is tucking the wire harness up front asap. Here are some teaser pics for now..

18x10 +18 w/ 225/40

before the fender pull

end of the day
    Last edited by v7ps; 07-29-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Those must be facebook pics because I can't see them

-Rob
    AWDfitted.

damn lol never thought that would be a problem, I edited them. Work now?

Yea I can see them now. Facebook is blocked at my work, so I can't see pics that are linked there. Damn man, I'm loving it. It looks so freaking good.
    -Rob
    AWDfitted.

Vlad, I'm trying see if Q-tip wants to shoot he car saturday with Brian. I'll keep you posted. Ughhhh, so tough!
    WFC # 197
    UsVersusThem
    Wagon MOB
    SPECIAL FEEL!
    Quote Originally Posted by mister hashimoto View Post
    john u dont need air just roll how u use to
    Quote Originally Posted by RLB View Post
    I've been on air for a month. Stay static brother. I think i'm gonna go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Niterider03 View Post
    Yea I can see them now. Facebook is blocked at my work, so I can't see pics that are linked there. Damn man, I'm loving it. It looks so freaking good.
    Ah gotcha haha, thanks tho homie! I need some real pics now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subielove View Post
    Vlad, I'm trying see if Q-tip wants to shoot he car saturday with Brian. I'll keep you posted. Ughhhh, so tough!
    Haha for sure man! I think I might be tucking the wire harness tonight haha.

Its that bad? I don't think it'll be that hard. Just trim the liner, pull out the clips that hold the harness, push it to the side of the frame and zip tie it.
    WFC # 197
    UsVersusThem
    Wagon MOB
    SPECIAL FEEL!

I don't know lol, I haven't taken it for a ride yet but I know its damn close to rubbing the harness, so before I have a huge problem to deal with I wanna tuck that shit. But yeah, sounds easy enough

On my hawkeye I pulled out the wire and the plastic clips pushed it up into the fender, and put the clips into holes that were already there. 15 min job was easy as hell.
    WFC #8008
    2006 Subaru WRX Limited (Low and Slow)
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST (Fast Car, Always Broke)

Ide figure you can pop out the clips, and completely invert the harness and clip it back in on the other side.
    WFC # 197
    UsVersusThem
    Wagon MOB
    SPECIAL FEEL!

awesome work guys! looks great!