Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC introduction thread... all NEWB intros go HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grippymonkey View Post
    welcome... those rims are so ugly
    Yeh those things are awful.

Oh hai guyz.

I was a regular on WFC the first time around, and on the shiny new WFC forum I don't plan on that being any different.

I currently am rocking a stock '05 lava orange mica Mazdaspeed Miata. I have alot of stuff for it, but I still gotta get tires and roll my fenders before it all goes on.

By August it'll be rocking Stance GR+ coilovers, 16"x8" +20 XXR 521's in matte black, 205/40/16 Falken Ziex ZE-512's, Muteki lugnuts, and Ichiba 20mm spacers. Also trying to score a rare used Carbing roll bar I found, but it's in Australia so it's still a maybe at this time.....lol.

Anywho, for pics and progress of my build check out www.thepursuitofstance.blogspot.com

Later!

Not sure why I can't leave posts anywhere else, so maybe I have to introduce myself first. Just got a Genesis Coupe and I'm working on getting the wrong offset in socal.

im luis people just call me lou though. 01 audi s4 here is my ride

I'm Oz, new to the fitment scene driving a 05 745i. Lookn to get a WFC number in the near future. My car has been used in the movie Brooklyn's Finest driven by Don Sheald (<--- spelling).

Hey guys my name is Dalton, im located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Love this website as
    I found it about 6 months ago an had to get some wide wheels and attack the stance
    of my car. anyways just lurkin an pickin up awesome ideas hoping to be someday approved by WFC
    wheels- Rota grid 18x10 +30
    tires- falken ziex 245/45/18 (potholes in oklahoma are horrible or i would have went shorter)
    lowering springs (waiting for bc coilovers to get in) update pics soon!

Hey everyone, new here. Name is Rich and I'm currently in San Antonio, TX. I drive an E36 M3, ACS 17x8.5 ET13 all around. More low coming soon, here's a pic.

hello jumping over from the other site.!

hey guys. was a member of the old wfc site but i wasnt that active so i thought i'd post a intro again. names Ryan. i live in oxnard, ca. i drive a '91 nissan 240sx

me at HTM at willow.

i just recently lowered my car more and rolled the fenders (thanks to migs motorsports in SD)

front

rear
    i know the fitmment isnt the best, but thats the lowest i can go in the rear. tein HE's max out too soon. lol

Just picked up a 5 lug and im currently looking for new coilovers to go lower.
    also im picking these up

but probably going to get new barrels to lower the offset.

hello there my name is carlos,loving the site quick pik of the car and setup

Hi guys, my name is Yann, i live in london and Im a huge fan of this website, and have lots of plans for my Peugeot 106 Rallye.

hellaflush 106-Rallye perhaps !!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Whats up guys? My name is Nick, I'm from way up north in the state of Vermont. One of maybe three people running an aggressive stance style set up around here. Anyway I drive an 04 Nissan 350Z on a static drop and am Running Work Eurolines 19x10+10 and 19x11+10 on 235/35 and 255/35. Rear still needs a little work.

New guy here. Photographer from Miami, FL. I shoot for Strasse Forged Wheels, and do shoots here and there for local shop's build cars and whatnot, also shooting for Canibeat now. I drive a '99 Honda Accord EX V6 coupe that I'm slowly getting to where I want it to be. Exterior wise I just want to get wheels and finish off the lip kit, here's a pic I snapped the day I got it out of the body shop with some new goodies, probably will go take some nice shots of it pretty soon.

Eibach GC coil over sleeves and Tokico HPs in the front
    Tein S-tech springs and Tokico HPs in the rear
    '02 RSX-S wheels (just to replace the stocks lol)
    TL-S rear sway bar, eBay front strut bar
    short ram intake, stock exhaust with TSX tips welded onto the mufflers
    VIS CF hood with Aerocatch hood latches
    Type R grille
    Mugen lip with the holes/scoops shaved, never liked those things
    blacked out the chrome window trim
    debadged trunk
    black housed headlights
    other little crap

My site is www.RaymondNeicePhotography.com, and my flickr is www.flickr.com/raymondn. Looking forward to posting on here more often!

Those are literally some of the ugliest wheels that I have ever seen in my entire life. At least you will be getting new wheels soon and I'm sure all of us could help you with your wheel selection. Just don't go that route again.

Hey all, I'm Brad from New Zealand. I Drive an FD3S RX7 with fairly weak fitment (rears 17x10 15p with 225/45). Haven't seen a single FD3S with tough fitment in NZ so I hope to be the first! ha.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As you can see it isn't 'flush' at all, but any lower and my crossmember and exhaustpipes would be touching the ground. Hoping to get a more aggressive fitment with some help and advice from you guys (Y). However in NZ it's pretty hard to find decent rims to achieve good fitment.
    Last edited by dub; 07-05-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: holy huge picture batman

New guy here from another country. My name is Paolo from Manila, Philippines. I currently drive a 2010 Subaru Impreza and a 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX. A lot of work still needed to get that stance.

Hey guys, I'm Tom. You'll usually see me blowin smoke around Milwaukee Wisco area, but I'm movin out to Ohio soon. Heres a pic of my ride

It could still go down an inch, but my subframe scrapes, and I crack radiators like it's my job.

Hey hey. I'm Jimmy. I currently drive a 2007 Mazda6.
    Rattlecanned myself 18x7.5 wrapped in falken ziex 225/40s
    +45F, +35R

I live in Santa Clarita, SoCal. Part of MOCC with WFC #1234, ihartmyhatchie and WFC #168 evil-98
    so here's the whip.

^my car looks like a fuckin prerunner here and idk why.
    but im lowering the whole car another inch or so

hello everyone.. newbie with a VERy unusual car compared to most here. 1999 cavalier with 2002 front conversion with a handful of JDM toyota cavalier parts ( yes toyota has their version in japan from 1995-2000 )

shes sitting on
    koni red
    ground control coilovers
    18x8 riverside traffic stars STM +35 front and 38 rear.
    225/40/18 dunlup in back and falkin in back

prior look on the car,

here's some pics of my 2006 maxima. lowered on tein SS coilovers , the wheels are EXE 20x9+35 front and 20x10+37, i want to put some spacers but i don't know what size