Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC introduction thread... all NEWB intros go HERE!!!

hai folks. Figured i'd introduce myself here. I'm a usual suspect over on g35driver. I have a g coupe 6mt, lowered on sma coils, spc camber kits all around, 19x9 +5 and 19x10 +5 PIAA super rozzas with neogen rubber, rolled fenders, nismo fronts and sides coming next week and painted the following week, some NA engine mods, bluebat roof, brembos, projectors, blah blah blah....

I'll take pictures and post em up when my nismo kit is on and done. Anyway... Look forward to getting some wfc approval when my car is done in the next couple of weeks.

hello all nb member

josh seattle area

ride is a 05 scion xb have a few mods

here are a couple picts

whats up ppl tristian from alabama...drive a 08 mazda 6 lookin to be one of the first to flush a 6 i need all the help i can get

where in bama you live ?! im in north al
    WFC #226

My names matt...from pcola, fl. Got a 91 gsx eclipse wanna slam but still gotta lot of looking around to do on that cuz its not really been done. Mainly iv just been a lurker on the site. Car is undergoing a rebuild at the moment...should be back on the road in a few weeks...in the mean time my dd is def a beater...92 4 door civic...gets me from point A - B...here's a pic of my gsx..\/

The pic of the civic was my first car...was dumb and sold it few years back...was an 03 ep3...civic si

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pic of my gsx...didn't work the first time

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello all... My names Joe, im from the suburbs of chicago. I drive a 2006 Scion Xb, any comments and/or questions are welcome...

and with my other wheels...

welcome joe. i like the 1st set of wheels

HI i am bryan and i have a 1996 BMW 318ti

WFC #1996
    OfficialMediaJunkies P.R.
    LIKE US---> https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMediaJunkies

Hi, Laz here. Here's my ride ('07 Yaris sedan):

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb261/YarisKaos/NCVCSignatureLaz2.jpg

whats up? im jon from Mississippi. I drive a 03 tiburon with dropzone springs and 18x8 +40 wheels. but will have my new wheels bought, painted and installed in a couple months. Loving the cars here

oooppssss, didnt see this thread when i posted up pics in the random pics thread

from texas, 09 wrx, engine mods and the good stuff, 18x9.5 SSR MS1 wheels on JiC coilovers, pretty much as low as i can get it, when i get some good pics ill post up

Hey guys,

In from Toronto, have an '01 Legacy GT Wagon, lightly modded and low by legacy standards lol.

Anyway heres a pic of the car before it went to surgery ( reason why I couldnt make it to Stretch&Poke2 )

and the wheels that will be going on (kind of a secret since im having them shipped in btw these are not the actual wheels, they packed mine before i got a chance to take pics, mine will have a much lower offset and about 2" more stepped lip goodness)

oh yeah I have some purple works comming in too but I want to try the carvingheads first :P

Last edited by ndto; 07-19-2010 at 05:30 PM.

hey guys

Im Andy form OC ca. drive a 07 honda s2000/09 wrx sti.

test fitting tmic

i hope ill be in wfc soon... when my new wheels come in.

whattup guys, i'm jay, drive a wrx. 17 years old and still in high school, tryin to carry on aggressive fitment on the east coast. i'll do a real photoshoot after my car gets tuned! temporary pic for now, it'll look different when you see it next!

New guy!
    A.Burns, 18, from MS. WAY down south.
    I drive a 06 Lexus IS250.
    19x9, 19x10 +33, +38 Work T1S.
    Ill post some better pics soon. Waiting to lower my car this week, this picture is old. sorry!
    But wanted to introduce myself

whats up everyone, my name is Aaron i live in scottsdale AZ and i drive an Evo 8

Quote Originally Posted by jstelllwrx View Post
    whattup guys, i'm jay, drive a wrx. 17 years old and still in high school, tryin to carry on aggressive fitment on the east coast. i'll do a real photoshoot after my car gets tuned! temporary pic for now, it'll look different when you see it next!
    Off to a good start, looks nice.

thanks rich! i appreciate it.

What's up guys and gals, my name is Miguel (big shocker, I know) and I'm from Montebello, CA. I drive a 2007 Mazda3 sedan that I plan on taking to the show circuit within a year or so. Sorry for bad pics, I don't have a nice camera and I'm a horrible photographer.