Thread: Member's Gallery Rules: Please READ!

Exclamation Member's Gallery Rules: Please READ!

Dear Wrong Fitment Crew,

This section is dedicated to Member's cars with good wheel fitment aka WRONG fitment. If you are new to WFC or the fitment scene as a whole please redirect your random questions to the Tech Talk section. The Member's gallery is not for posting your stock car on lowering springs while you're still dreaming of some good fitting wheels. Once you get some fitment down (that means low, flush, and fitted all together) then that's the time to start a thread. This will keep pictures of the Flush/Low cars rolling in. You are only allowed one thread for each car in this section. Please update your original post with new photos or info on your ride. Any other random photos or photoshoots of your car or other cars should be posted in the Random Photos section. Please do not post other people's cars (even your best homestizzles) in the Member's gallery. This is for Members... your friend can join and post his own stuff in the Member's gallery. Also please don't start using WFC #soandso as your thread title. It might seem cool, but then everybody does it and the members gallery starts looking very strange and harder to use. We'd also appreciate it if you kept your pictures resized to a nice 640 pixel width for everyones viewing pleasure. Imageshacks and many other quick host sites give you the option to automatically resize when you upload.

- GrippyMonkey

p.s. No excuses! Once you get everything complete then feel free to post a thread in the Member's Gallery.
    Last edited by grippymonkey; 06-11-2010 at 12:52 AM.
    WFC #003 - @grippy_wfc

with only 167 views it's obvious alot of people haven't read the rules.. so read up, and follow them. If your thread goes missing, your title changes, or something of that nature it's because of the Rules you haven't read!
    WFC #003 - @grippy_wfc

Just a reminder.

One Thread per person in the Member's Gallery. This is a place for you to update one thread. If you have anything random to post do so in the Random Photos section.

^I am seeing this alot.
    WFC #003 - @grippy_wfc

I see some people posting their own thread in the members gallery, while they only have less than 50 posts. Is this Member's Gallery section for those members in the WFC already approved with over 50 posts and a number? or is it for members to the forum? Don't you have to get a WFC# to create your own thread and post pics?

^ That's the way we kind of have it set up, but that's one rule we don't enforce very hard. It's tough looking back at every single persons posts and numbers. As long as you are posting in the right section and following the general guidelines then you'll be fine on that one.
    WFC #003 - @grippy_wfc

stop putting "new Member" as your title in the member's gallery... this will be your one thread in this section. So at some point you will not be a new member anymore and I do not want to have to continue editing everyone's titles that aren't happy with it anymore cause it says "new member - accord"
    WFC #003 - @grippy_wfc

how many posts do you need to make a thread? thanks

read. 50!

coming from STANCENATION forums here....lol hope to learn from this forums

I really like your presentation.

binary trading

Is there a reason I can't reply to my own member thread?

http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...heart-(04-wrx)