Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Help me pick wheels for my IS350!! :)

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    321

    Default

    tmb for sure
    WFC #402
    AGENTZ
    SW:AUSTRALIA

  2. #22

    Default

    id go for the s1r!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nor Cal where the grass is HELLA greener
    Posts
    263

    Default

    I say go rotiforms, theyll look dope
    "DUMPED ON MA NUTZ"

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    121

    Default

    I'm biased towards Rotiforms, so I'll say Rotiforms.

    Or those new Luxury Abstract joints... .

    Last edited by xseveredveganx; 12-19-2011 at 09:21 PM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chickamauga, GA
    Posts
    48

    Default

    How much do a set of Luxury Abstract wheels go for (rough estimate)? My vote is the TMBs!
    Wrong Fitment Crew #423

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    121

    Default

    I'm honestly affraid to even inquire...

    I'm a fan of the VIP Modular VX110's.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    229

    Default

    buy the wheels off my is lol http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...w-titanium-lip

    but forreal the rotiforms would be so sick i'd get them for my is if I had the $ but for a clean/classy look i'd go with the varianzas those w/ a step lip would be sick

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Oh my I would get ROTIFORM.. I havent seen any ROtiform on ISX50... I would buy them but I gotta sell mine first...

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xseveredveganx View Post
    I'm honestly affraid to even inquire...

    I'm a fan of the VIP Modular VX110's.
    They're not bad at all!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackestCoupe View Post
    How much do a set of Luxury Abstract wheels go for (rough estimate)? My vote is the TMBs!
    I get them at cost, but it was like $3400 for luxe abstract wheels.

    Quote Originally Posted by vis250p View Post
    Oh my I would get ROTIFORM.. I havent seen any ROtiform on ISX50... I would buy them but I gotta sell mine first...
    Agreed! You know how clublexus kids are. They don't really think outside the box.

    Quote Originally Posted by rich250x View Post
    buy the wheels off my is lol http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...w-titanium-lip

    but forreal the rotiforms would be so sick i'd get them for my is if I had the $ but for a clean/classy look i'd go with the varianzas those w/ a step lip would be sick
    Nice wheels bro! It's a little too much for me for a daily driver. I would love to get a set of those on my wrx. LOL

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    133

    Default

    I also got a deal on these strasse forged wheels from a friend. They were just mounted, never really driven on. New they're $5,000+ and he'd give them to me with tires for $4,000.






  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    Must be nice baller !!!!!!!!!

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    85

    Default

    My vote goes for the TMBs!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    212

    Default

    I say the Meisters bc it's a clean and classy style and not over the top...or my 2nd choice would be the ones from your friend's IS.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daygo
    Posts
    466

    Default

    I vote for the rotiforms...
    Never try to be the next any 1. Be da 1st U....

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    188

    Default

    I also vote for the rotiforms!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HYPHYmoment View Post
    Must be nice baller !!!!!!!!!
    haha I wish I was a baller. I'd have a is-f if I was. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by boostedfury View Post
    I say the Meisters bc it's a clean and classy style and not over the top...or my 2nd choice would be the ones from your friend's IS.
    It looks like everyone is sayin the tmb's. I think it's between those and the strasse forged ones. Those to me look really classy, which is what I want.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    tmb like i said foo
    pedrovilar.com
    pedrovilar.tumblr.com

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    103

    Default

    pick rotiform plss=p one of my dream rims

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Get some equips, plus mine are going up for sale soon

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    55

    Default

    ^^^^those equips look nice! Ive seen these on TE and they look really nice. you have a white car so any color will be badas* I really like those abstracts a lot too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •