Thread: L.A. guys need a favor?

Default L.A. guys need a favor?

Anyone here who lives in LA mind doing me a huge favor? I've been dealing with a company called "Dipped Parts". Back in march I sent a roots style supercharger blower to them to have it plated. It's been nearly five months and I still do not have my blower. I've been given excuses by these guys. I've pretty much had enough. I've been very polite but now it's coming down to the point where I can't take it any longer. Just when I think I've made some ground and got something done I don't hear anything for several days. Has anyone here ever dealt with these guys? If so I'd like some feedback. I'd really like for someone to pay them a visit to see if they even have the thing or not. Or possibly ship it to me.
    Last edited by Code AiR; 07-24-2012 at 08:28 AM. Reason: legal reasons

Unfortunately I've never heard of that place. Hopefully someone who lives close to that shop can be of more service to you.
    -Rob
    AWDfitted.

Supposedly I am getting my money back sometime today. When I get my blower which is supposed to be done Friday; I'll send payment back to them for the coating services. I doubt it will be that easy though.

Hopefully it works out for you. I'm glad you were able to get in contact with them at least.
    -Rob
    AWDfitted.

Yeah they definitely take their time. That is a known place to go for dipped parts. Definitely quality work though.
    2009 TRUE RED Mazdaspeed3 GT NAV - WFC #1989
    MazdaFitment.com | Royal Origin | Tumblr

I just wanted to say I got a partial refund for the time I waited plus I finally got my blower sent back to me. So all finally turned out well with this transaction.

that took long ... but i must say that blower came out real nice! do you mind if i ask what that color is called? it reminds me of the gold from my powered by max coilovers

i've heard of dipped parts and they do excellent work. they also take a long time as well.
    the blower does look good though
    Tuckin' Meats Crew

Quote Originally Posted by evilchargerfan View Post
    that took long ... but i must say that blower came out real nice! do you mind if i ask what that color is called? it reminds me of the gold from my powered by max coilovers
    I've actually had it about maybe over a month I just forgot to post in here that things came out well. It's 24k plated that's all I know.