WFC Approval RULES:
- As of 09/01/2012 WFC will become even more strict with the approval process, up to 3 members approved per month. These individuals would be determined by most votes received by fellow WFC Members. (actual WFC members, not facebook people that just joined the forum to vote)
- *teh WFC Mods do reserve the right to deny any cars should the need arise, regardless of votes received*
- (The #1 person with the highest amount of votes receives a free wfc decal and feature on the WFC blogs)
- Entry period is the first 15 days of the month, voting begins on the 16th (or when we have 10 entries, which is the max). Voting period ends on the final day of the month. Once the approvals have been determined, this thread will lock and a new one will be made for the following calender month
- During Entry Period, please minimize COMMENTS! Once voting has begun then feel free to chat away
- 2-4 PICS are all that's needed. We only want to see your best fitment. One of the photos should be of the entire car. Please keep your pics in a reasonable resized format
- Your car must be LOW. It doesn't have to be super slammed to get a number, but wheel gap (even 1 finger) is a huge NO
- Your wheels/tires must be flush with the fenders
- OEM Wheels = NO approval. For those of you who use spacers, wheels should be at least 1 inch wider than stock
- POST WHEEL/TIRE SPECS!
- Once you get a WFC # you may start your own personal car thread in the member's section
- If you would like a specific number ask for it in your post. Please don't ask for a number that is taken ... take a moment to check the members list to verify whats taken and whats available. And keep in mind #001, #0001, and #1 are all the same damn thing, so don't try it
- NO Bitching, Moaning, Whining, Etc! This is a place for grown ass men (and women)
- On top of all these things you must be an active member of WFC. In the end we (the mods) are making the calls ... So if you don't like it ... you can go elsewhere
- You cannot enter 2 consecutive months in a row ... I dont care how many cars you have
- PLEASE READ THE RULES IN ITS ENTIRETY - This is not at all hard to do, even a 10 yr old can do this ...
We appreciate the support from everyone who contributed to the rapid growth of WFC. We're looking to approve car's that truly represent the original essence of WFC as it began. Keeping WFC as a quality based forum is of great importance to us, so feel free to post up your car if you think you can positively contribute to the community!
-Your Super Friendly (most of the time ) WFC Mods