Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To go air or not.....your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by shaun708 View Post
    Lol I wanna thank you for that laugh! I've never heard that one.
    I for one like groceries!

In all seriousness .... the car we have IS our official grocery getter .... its a wagon after all!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

So here's the question, to you, what is more impressive.

22.5" fender to ground static or 22.5" fender to ground on air??

Does it really matter? I'm all for quality, more chances to see a less fucked up car that is air compared to static. I can reduce how much lift I can have and drive with higher psi in my bags to ride like I'm on coils.
    WFC #1993
    My Flickr.
    My Tumblr.
    IG: OhHelloChris

go air. I know i am in a month or two, the troubles and inconveniences from being slammed static sucks at times. Unless i had an awd car i would keep coils, but ive gone through enough crap static so air it is!

Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter: @0mg350z
    WFC #993

speaking of air im online looking for struts right now i have enjoyed being static for years now and i think its time for a change and im tired of replacing my front lip every other month...lol but its what we do !!!

i went from KW V3s to Airlift V2 and the airlift is light years ahead. I'll never have a car static again. Air is just too convenient and nice.

breaking expensive lips (cusco, greddy, v limited, etc) ... this is why i went air. my latest lip purchase (varis) was well over $1300 ... def one i DO NOT want to break proving to the world how cool i am cause i roll static

i commented earlier in this thread saying i was going to go air soon and i did, honestly air is the best thing since sliced bread. My car is so damn comfortable to drive and i drive lower than i did static with the ability to get into my driveway without waking up the neighbors scraping and keeping the privelage to park inside my schools structure because speed bumps dont scare me anymore! ill never have a static car again, air ftw!

Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter: @0mg350z
    WFC #993

stayyy staticccc

I also was static and killing lips, and with time that became expensive. Besides that the sheer comfort/ ride quality of
    being on air made a difference.

I've actually been looking at air kits on Bag Riders but I'm still not sure if I would pull the plug. I haven't had any experience with air suspension but being that this is my only car air just seems like one more thing I have to worry about. At least with coilovers I don't have to worry about bags popping or any of that electrical shit failing on me.
    WFC #436

I've been on air for 2 1/2 years and the only problems I've hard are a couple small issues surfacing with my management recently. I've done 40,000 miles on it.
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Well I finally made the plunge. If u don't follow my build I went with air lift universals and v2 management. The front is done. Workin on the rear today. I must say, even only half done air is the way to go. Rides great. Versatile. Lower. :bigthumb to air suspension

I've been on air for a 1 yr 20k miles and only blew on bag, because i didn't know a bolt was rubbing it. Fixed and no issues. I have Airlift 75559 and v2 management they ride like super stiff coils. I'll probably which to 75561 for the damper adj but i love them. I'll never go back

Insta: akings_heir
    WFC #2020
    Build

have you considered air cups?

A few years ago everyone on this forum was pro-static/anti-air. Oh how times have changed.......

I'm a diehard static purist. To me being low includes driving around low, not just parking low. Reason being......there is just a certain "cool factor" that comes with driving a super low static car that isn't present with bagged cars. I don't hate bags or bagged cars.......I just don't see what's so thrilling about having a car that's only low when it's parked. Alot of people claim to drive their bagged cars at "static height" in all reality very few people do.

In summary: Slammed rolling shots look way cooler than pictures of cars parked low.

Viva la static!
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

static for life

I think it will look pretty good, and you won't have to worry about taking off your bumper anymore. I used to be huge on staying static, but if I went any lower I would also have to take off my bumper to get in and out of the driveway. I don't wanna deal with that. Lol. Make the switch!

Air all day.
    WFC#288
    www.SebastianMarin.com
    Fatlace Contributor

I haven't regretted bagging my car once since i did it!
    Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
    WFC #531