Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project: MazdaSpeed6 "Lets see whats in store"

Default Project: MazdaSpeed6 "On a quest for the perfect wrong fitment""

How i bought the car, with this extreme wheel gap and horrible wheels. It was soon time for a change......

First up was the coils, i was deciding between H&R $1200 and Bc Br Coilovers $1000. We see who won that match...

Now it was time too choose the WHEELS. Okay so i went with VarrstoŽn wheels.19X9.5 for about $1100. But one day i'm going for legit wheels as soon as i'm saved up for it.

I have the main key elements (Most expensive things) that i need to get this project slammed and fitted. So now it was time to buy tires and i went with 215/35/19 nitro neo geo tires to get the most clearance possible. So as you will see it has a pretty nice stretch to it.

Now everything was coming together as planned (Which is pretty odd) But hey i'm not complaining. So now it was time to roll my fenders. So i had two options either one pay someone to do it , who has done it before and wont screw up. Two do it myself and have the possibility of destroying my fenders since ive never done this before. So guess what i did.

Yes thats right, i did it myself and surprisingly it was easy and most importantly i didn't screw up THAT BAD LOL. I brought a eastwood roller kit for $300 bucks, when i could have just rented one for like $50. But i couldnt wait that long because it would have took a month to get me. So yeah just me being eager. I also had to buy spc front adjustable ball joints so i can adjust camber in the front. That was about $175. I also picked up some aftermarket led tail lights from spyder auto for around $200. Personally i didn't like the clear stock tail lights.

It took me about 10 hours to do everything by myself and yeah i didnt sleep for a day and a half.lol I got off work and tried to rest but that was not going to happen. So i spent all night into the day working on the car. and heres how she turnt out.

Okay so the revealing of the car was pretty horrible. The car had alot of rack and the car definitely could use alot more work. My fitment was no where near what i wanted and quite disappointed. So from then on i was changing settings, adjusting camber and ride height. So in the mean time of doing the adjustments i decied to change the color of the wheels. I wanted something to pop out at you and black did no such thing. SO i did a test with plasti-dip to see how i would like it.

As you see i was to excited and plasti-dip the valve steams as well. lol But around this time i had the ride height at a decent level. Still not what i want but it was better than before. So the Royal Orgin X LowBallers Anniversary meat was coming up that next week and deiced to head down there. And this how it looked at the anniversary meat with plasti-dip and all. LOL

My rear had a decent height but not what i wanted. The front was no where near what i wanted but hey it was still a work in progress. But what surprised me is that i ended up on this !

Yes thats me at the bottom right hand corner. Trust me i'm surprised as much as you are! I cant believe he or she found my car decent enough to put into there magazine. Which i'm still appealed that was my car! So it was time that the plasti-dip would go away and i would get my wheels powder coated. I liked the way white looked and popped out so i keep it that way.
    So GOOD_BYE plasti-dip hello Powder Coating. And with adjustments to the suspension this how it turned out! Ohh i got extended blue lug nuts for around $70 and the wheels powdercoated for $360 but i gave him$400 for the great job and him coming to pickup the wheels and what not.

So yeah between all that i replaced 3 axles 2 in the front and 1 in the rear unfortunately. I had a blown tire from the rear axle, i've had boost leaks and that was all in months time span. But hey it happens and now she is good the rear is maxed. And thats the sucky part about my car i can't lower the rear anymore so i have that rake look! but it is what it is. here are some pictures of how it looks now.

So i've done a lot. And still not getting the look i want. I couldn't find any bags available for my car. I Pretty much slowly giving up. And i've coming to the fact maybe its time for something different instead. But yeah this is where i stand and will continue to update as things come along either a new project or this thing on the ground! So you can stay tuned! And tell me what you think!
    Last edited by Infamouspeed6; 08-01-2013 at 01:29 AM.
    On a Quest, to have the perfect wrong fitment!
    IMG_2022

Looks good so far! I really wish more people built MS 6s because they are such good looking cars.
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Looks like so much rake.
    2009 TRUE RED Mazdaspeed3 GT NAV - WFC #1989
    MazdaFitment.com | Royal Origin | Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SHaW View Post
    Looks like so much rake.
    Yes indeed, But i soon took care of that.(Not Really), Im going to update my build right now.lol
    Last edited by Infamouspeed6; 07-30-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    IMG_2022

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    Looks good so far! I really wish more people built MS 6s because they are such good looking cars.
    Thanksssss, and yes I definitely agree!
    IMG_2022

thought the 19s would look too big. looks great man. love the look.
    Sig coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
    thought the 19s would look too big. looks great man. love the look.
    Thanks alot ! Really appreciate the feedback. If only the rear could go lower I would have went with 18s. But with the spring perch out and all that's as low as it would sit so that's why I choose 19s for a more hella flush look.
    IMG_2022

Quote Originally Posted by Infamouspeed6 View Post
    Thanks alot ! Really appreciate the feedback. If only the rear could go lower I would have went with 18s. But with the spring perch out and all that's as low as it would sit so that's why I choose 19s for a more hella flush look.
    well looks like you made the right choice homie. it diesnt even look too big for it either. i forgot those come stock with 18s. funny thing is one of my friends has one and it looks like it has a factory drop.
    Sig coming soon...

19s look perfect on this
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Well thanks guys! Feedback is very much appreciated and yeah stock height is massive. Get lowering springs and still would look like a stock height.LOL
    IMG_2022

Lookin good bruh. Any aero you can add? It looks clean already
    WFC # 197
    UsVersusThem
    Wagon MOB
    SPECIAL FEEL!
    Quote Originally Posted by mister hashimoto View Post
    john u dont need air just roll how u use to
    Quote Originally Posted by RLB View Post
    I've been on air for a month. Stay static brother. I think i'm gonna go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Subielove View Post
    Lookin good bruh. Any aero you can add? It looks clean already
    Thanks alot. Yeah I plan too add a front lip and side skirts in the upcoming future. Maybe after fresh paint. Not sure yet lol But thanks for the feedback
    IMG_2022

Did some editing with IMOVIE, So just a fly by. Going to invest in a camera, because i love photography and videography and plus these images are not cutting it!
    Last edited by Infamouspeed6; 08-09-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    IMG_2022

Ohh Nd the girlfriend was recording soooo yeah, not exactly what I wanted but she did pretty good.

its an ok vid. just repetitive. lol.

and how you gonna do a drive by vid and no motor sounds? haha
    Sig coming soon...

also where's the hood
    WFC #267 Nissan 350Z Nismo #0191 "Lin'da"
    2amR--------------------> 2amR - Like VQ noises?
    I've been around the world I ain't never seen a girl like that...

Lol yes I agree with the repetitiveness and I'm still new to the editing and I couldn't figure out how crop out the music with the motor sounds then re add the music unfortunately. But i did try!And I took off the hood so I could extensively clean the engine bay. Yeah I didn't have to but I did. (Tough crowd) LOL
    IMG_2022

Lol yes I agree with the repetitiveness and I'm still new to the editing and I couldn't figure out how crop out the music with the motor sounds then re add the music unfortunately. But i did try!And I took off the hood so I could extensively clean the engine bay. Yeah I didn't have to but I did. (Tough crowd) LOL
    haha. its all good homie. i've made like ONE car vid. made sure i watched like 60 of them before i even made it. but i cant get onto my youtube account where i put it on at. lol. but i still say its a good job. and yeah. you did try. id rather see a vid of a car than 1000 pics. lol. i was wondering why the hood was off myself. reminds me. i gotta clean my engine bay today....
    Sig coming soon...

Makes me miss my 3 :/ nice job man.

Quote Originally Posted by lowgto View Post
    Makes me miss my 3 :/ nice job man.
    Thank you sir'
    IMG_2022