Thread: Bag Riders Air Ride - Complete Kit Discounts for WFC Members!

Default Bag Riders Air Ride - Complete Kit Discounts for WFC Members!

Greetings all, and thanks for looking!

Bag Riders - Who We Are
    I'd like to take a brief moment to introduce myself and the company I represent. My name is John Hall, I am the Chief Technology Officer here at Bag Riders Air Ride. Since establishing Bag Riders in 2009, we have grown to become the largest retail distributor of Air Suspension in the world, and in our Vermont warehouse, maintain the largest inventory of Air Lift and AccuAir products in the world! Despite putting out big numbers, we are a small company owned and operated by a group of tight-knit friends and like-minded enthusiasts, all in our mid to late 20's. We all drive "stanced" vehicles, and do as much of our own work as our shop, abilities and amount of free time allow for. Most of us met the very first day of college where we shared the same freshman dormitory, although a few of us have been friends since childhood

As enthusiasts, we know the unfortunate reality that receiving excellent customer service isn't exactly the norm when shopping in the aftermarket, especially after a purchase has been made. It is our mission to deliver a level of customer service that we would be pleased with receiving ourselves, not just during the sale process, but whenever help is needed! Unlike most vendors who sell parts for every function of your vehicle, we focus strictly on air ride and air ride accessories. As so, we are proud offer a collective level of hands-on experience that you just won't find anywhere else. Rest assured, if you have an air ride related question, someone at Bag Riders knows the answer We are a company run by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts.

Bag Riders Built E92 335xi for SEMA 2013 (Air Lift x Rotiform x Liberty Walk)

Why We're Here
    Without a doubt, stance and fitment of vehicles has been growing more and more popular over the recent years and we'd like to think that the advent of performance oriented Air Suspension has had something to do with it! The Wrong Fitment Crew is one of the longest standing fitment oriented organizations in existence, and as so, we feel that it is our responsibility to have a presence here to offer technical assistance to those WFC members in need. I honestly enjoy helping fellow enthusiasts with any air ride related inquiries, so if you have any questions please do not hestiate to ask! Not only am I here to offer technical assistance, but we would like to extend an exclusive discount code on our full kits to Wrong Fitment Crew members! Just PM me if you're interested, I can't go posting an exclusive discount code publicly... that wouldn't be very exclusive :P

Wrong Fitment Crew Discount
    In case you missed it in the last paragraph, WFC members can PM me for an exclusive discount code that applies to our complete Air Ride kits!

What We Offer
    What sets a Bag Riders kit apart from the competition? Simple: we provide higher quality parts, we include more with our kits, and we ensure you get everything you need. With every kit we include hand made fitting packs and hand made wiring kits- the little things that save you from making a late night trip to your local hardware store because you ran out of wiring terminals. We've been through that, we know its not fun, so we've got your back! With a massive inventory of parts, we ship orders FAST, typically within 48 hours for in-stock orders. Our sales and technical support staff, rich with hands-on experience, are waiting to answer phone calls 9am-5pm EST. Every call is answered, we are never too busy to help!

We can provide a bolt-up kit for nearly EVERY vehicle! If a bolt-up kit is not available for your unique application, we are happy to assist you in selecting the appropriate parts to build your own suspension, which isn't as difficult as it seems! Our friends at StanceWorks published an article on the process, which can be read here: StanceWorks: What does it take? Bagging a car with the Air Lift Universal Crafter Pack

Bag Riders "Slayer Series" E92 Struts - 30 Way Adjustable Dampers, Camber Plates, Welded Sway Bar Bracket

AccuAir TouchPad e-Level Controller

Bag Riders 08+ STi Air Ride Kit with Rocker Switch e-Level System

Air Lift AutoPilot V2 Digital Air Management System

AccuAir EXO Mounting System

All of our products and kits can be found on our website, http://www.bagriders.com/

Bag Riders Press
    StanceWorks : Bag Riders - Born by Enthusiasts
    StanceWorks : Bag Riders Returns with their Bagged E92 335i
    StanceWorks : The Bag Riders LB-Performance BMW E92 335xi SEMA Build
    Gengstout: Behind the Scenes at Bag Riders
    More than More: Bag Riders BBQ 2013

Bag Riders E92 Featured on the cover of Dec 2013 Issue of BMW

I think that does it! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, I am here to help!

Nice! Anyone ordering from John or any of the others over at Bagriders will get great customer service.. some of the best out there and very helpful.
    WFC #021
    Bagged MK5 Rabbit and MK2 golf
    IS300 drift/race/street build
    Instagram: @Odd_cylinder

Would it be possible for me to get the same discount even tho y'all don't make a kit for my car? I would be ordering the universal air lift air strut kit and the switch speed management.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rabbit View Post
    Nice! Anyone ordering from John or any of the others over at Bagriders will get great customer service.. some of the best out there and very helpful.
    Thanks for the kind words, Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by shaun708 View Post
    Would it be possible for me to get the same discount even tho y'all don't make a kit for my car? I would be ordering the universal air lift air strut kit and the switch speed management.
    I think we can make something work for you, sending you a PM

I will say you guys have answered any questions I've had in a very timely manner and sent my parts out very quick.

Also, every time I see that 335I it makes me want one more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by That-Sleez View Post
    I will say you guys have answered any questions I've had in a very timely manner and sent my parts out very quick.

Also, every time I see that 335I it makes me want one more and more.
    Thanks for the kind words Kyle! I love your bug eye man! The fitment is so perfect!

Regarding the 335... which one? The beige one (aka "Fleshrocket") or the crazy red one (aka, "Asiago")

I'm a fan of both for sure but mainly "Fleshrocket."
    Also thanks for the kind words! Hopefully some big changes this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by That-Sleez View Post
    I'm a fan of both for sure but mainly "Fleshrocket."
    Also thanks for the kind words! Hopefully some big changes this winter.
    The Fleshrocket (really named "She-go", but I think "Fleshrocket" is more fun to say) is also my preferred iteration of the two due to its elegance, juxtaposed to the aggressive styling on the Liberty Walk kitted 335.

Excited to see the changes to your bugeye! I've got a bunch of plans for my WRX over the winter as well... Wider quarter panels being atop the list, followed by some power mods

The 335 was SO sexy to see in real life at SEMA.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubi View Post
    The 335 was SO sexy to see in real life at SEMA.
    Thanks so much! I totally feel you on that one, we built it without the wheels so SEMA was the first time we all got to see it "complete"! It looked absolutely ridiculous rolling out of our shop on stock wheels, you could barely see the rear wheels at most angles!

Hey, can the WFC discount be added to the discount that is already on the analog kit ?
    WFC #397
    IG: @freshestlettuce

Quote Originally Posted by FreshestLettuce View Post
    Hey, can the WFC discount be added to the discount that is already on the analog kit ?
    Nope, the discounts cannot be added together, but the WFC discount may be more than the $200 off

Quote Originally Posted by John@BagRiders View Post
    Nope, the discounts cannot be added together, but the WFC discount may be more than the $200 off
    Thanks for all your help and answering my questions. Ordered my kit thanks again
    WFC #397
    IG: @freshestlettuce