Thread: A Neckbreakin proceeds sticker!

Exclamation A Neckbreakin proceeds sticker!

We don't try and come on this site to take from my beloved WFC famil,y but when I am doing something for a damn good cause, you can bet your candy ass as ill whore it out! I mean we are a vendor here for a reason, but anyways! 11/30/13 tragedy struck and Roger Rodas ( Race car driver) and Paul Walker (Actor most famous for his roll in Fast & the Furious) lost their lives when their Porsche lost control, hit a tree, and caught fire. This is a proceeds sticker where all money made will be split and sent to help out both grieving family's. May Both of you rest in piece. I knew both of them PERSONALLY and it hasn't been a easy couple days, but I need to help out some real friends now so what we are doing here isn't for recognition its to help. Every order will come with a free two foot sticker in our outline script. Just use code (WFCFAM) as your promotion code leave in the comments the color of two footer you'd like also it'll give you free shipping. This post isn't about us its about them leaving before the party was over! If you dont clarify color itll come in white. We love all of you be safe out their and may these souls rest/shift in peace.

http://neckbreakin.bigcartel.com/product/toosoonjr-rip

also code works for any other item on the site. Happy Holidays!
    Attached Images Attached Images