Thread: Any Input On Forgestar Wheels?

Default Any Input On Forgestar Wheels?

Hey guys so I'm getting rid of my cosmis sad sad moment cause I love these wheels but I need something more aggressive. I've been looking for wheels and couldn't decide between 18 and 19, cause with 18's I get lows and 19's I get fitment so my conclusion was do a double staggered that way I have both lows and fitment so I can sit the front lip flat on the ground and the fenders between tire and rim. So with double staggered being in the picture I've been looking for wheels that don't have a step lip which is almost impossible to find wheels in double staggered even if I get 3 piece and custom make them. So I came by forgestar wheels and saw that I can get aggressive fitment wheels in 18 and 19 and I have a friend who can get me a sponsor with them and get a great deal on them.

So I wanna do 18x11 -10 front and 19x12 -6 rear and can have them within 2 months right in time for wekfest.

But before I go ahead and order I was wondering if anyone had any input on this particular brand. I've seen the wheels in person and it's definitely something id like to put on my car but rather get others input as well.

So if anyone has any input feel free to share

Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter: @0mg350z
    WFC #993

Pics? never heard
    WFC # 197
    UsVersusThem
    Wagon MOB
    SPECIAL FEEL!
    Quote Originally Posted by mister hashimoto View Post
    john u dont need air just roll how u use to
    Quote Originally Posted by RLB View Post
    I've been on air for a month. Stay static brother. I think i'm gonna go back.

I have heard of them and they arent that popular, which is a good thing. But, they do not seem to have a lot of choices with designs.
    2009 TRUE RED Mazdaspeed3 GT NAV - WFC #1989
    MazdaFitment.com | Royal Origin | Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Subielove View Post
    Pics? never heard
    Here's the wheels I'm looking to get in a custom color
    Specs would be 18x11 front 19x12 rear

Here's there website collection

WFC #993

Quote Originally Posted by SHaW View Post
    I have heard of them and they arent that popular, which is a good thing. But, they do not seem to have a lot of choices with designs.
    The variety of choices isn't really a problem because one of the wheel designs they do carry I love, it has a 6.5 inch concave depth which is somewhat there equivalent to a 6 inch lip on a multi piece wheel. I also want to get a rare custom color that will stand out a lot I've heard really good reviews of the wheels but id also like to see what others think before I make somewhat of a big step of buying them

Along with the design beings choice of mine the concave depth is insane, I've never seen a wheel that concave I saw an example wheel in person and it's nuts the center cap is 6.5 inches away from the lip of the wheel :0
    Last edited by Kennyy; 03-07-2014 at 07:48 AM.

WFC #993