Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Why do I even like cars?

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    This is super rad.
    Ty ty ty ty ty ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

My WRX is now stock and is being sold on Monday. Iím sad because I loved it but Iíve owned it over a year, put about 40,000 miles on it, and got my use before I start doing stupid stuff to it (the amount of times Iíve put tuning parts and a Varis wing in a cart and stared at it started to scare me).
    I donít have a replacement lined up quite yet but Iím looking at Hondaís; specifically 8/9 gen SIs. Also might fuck up and buy a higher milage E55 AMG or a really high milage ISF. Whatever I buy, I plan to do some light track work with it.

WFC #2258

I feel like a lot of people were disappointed with the 9th gen SIs with the switch to the K24.
    Can't go wrong with any Honda for that matter, I've actually been contemplating trading in the MK7 for a brand new SI sedan too.
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I feel like a lot of people were disappointed with the 9th gen SIs with the switch to the K24.
    Can't go wrong with any Honda for that matter, I've actually been contemplating trading in the MK7 for a brand new SI sedan too.
    As a project base, the 9th isnít as good, but as a daily the compromise is worth the much better interior over the 8th

WFC #2258

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    My WRX is now stock and is being sold on Monday. I’m sad because I loved it but I’ve owned it over a year, put about 40,000 miles on it, and got my use before I start doing stupid stuff to it (the amount of times I’ve put tuning parts and a Varis wing in a cart and stared at it started to scare me).
    I don’t have a replacement lined up quite yet but I’m looking at Honda’s; specifically 8/9 gen SIs. Also might fuck up and buy a higher milage E55 AMG or a really high milage ISF. Whatever I buy, I plan to do some light track work with it.
    Just curious.. why are you selling the wrx? :/ I considered getting one of them before I got my brz, and sometimes regret it.
    IG: @jvyjr_

Quote Originally Posted by RSKYBZ View Post
    Just curious.. why are you selling the wrx? :/ I considered getting one of them before I got my brz, and sometimes regret it.
    If I kept it I would have started to do more mods to it and I want to keep my daily simple. And it used more consumables on the track than Iíd like. It never broke on me but I was always afraid of a big failure on track. Also just felt it was time to switch it up

WFC #2258

I was debating new dailys. Then gas went up to $3 lol I really want a new civic or a Tahoe lol

Miss your crz..
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

I've been looking at the new SI and Type R's too. A part of me wants to get the type R next year rather than a truck, not sure how good of an idea that is
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

i literally just bought a bicycle today for this anticipation of the gas hike lol
    Tuckin' Meats Crew

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    My WRX is now stock and is being sold on Monday. I’m sad because I loved it but I’ve owned it over a year, put about 40,000 miles on it, and got my use before I start doing stupid stuff to it (the amount of times I’ve put tuning parts and a Varis wing in a cart and stared at it started to scare me).
    I don’t have a replacement lined up quite yet but I’m looking at Honda’s; specifically 8/9 gen SIs. Also might fuck up and buy a higher milage E55 AMG or a really high milage ISF. Whatever I buy, I plan to do some light track work with it.
    Damn, you put 40k on it in a year even with owning like 17 other cars? lol
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    I was debating new dailys. Then gas went up to $3 lol I really want a new civic or a Tahoe lol

Miss your crz..
    Ideally Iíd like to get more than 20mpg and Iíll be happy. Most of the cars Iím looking at get 30 though so Iím ready haha!

I've been looking at the new SI and Type R's too. A part of me wants to get the type R next year rather than a truck, not sure how good of an idea that is
    I want a new Type R SO BAD!! Theyíre a dream. I also thought about the new Si but I canít fit in the coupe with a helmet and the sedan rear bumper is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrFAP View Post
    i literally just bought a bicycle today for this anticipation of the gas hike lol
    I would do the same but my commute is way too long lol

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Damn, you put 40k on it in a year even with owning like 17 other cars? lol
    Chill! Lol! I average about 55k a year across everything. I like going places.

WFC #2258

I don't mind the sedan bumper. I wish they did the SI in a hatchback otherwise it'd be game over.
    I was originally going to buy a Civic Hatchback sport but it was taking took long to come out and I needed a car at the time so bit the bullet and got the MK7 which don't get me wrong has been great to me but I miss having a Honda
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

I don't mind the sedan bumper. I wish they did the SI in a hatchback otherwise it'd be game over.
    I was originally going to buy a Civic Hatchback sport but it was taking took long to come out and I needed a car at the time so bit the bullet and got the MK7 which don't get me wrong has been great to me but I miss having a Honda
    I miss driving a Honda too. An Si hatchback would have been perfect

WFC #2258