Thank you
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Your Jetta, and S14 are cool. But, your aunt's Lotus is amazing
    -Rob
    AWDfitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Niterider03 View Post
    Your Jetta, and S14 are cool. But, your aunt's Lotus is amazing
    Thank you! And yeah, she's a pretty rad lady. One day I might post her full collection

WFC #2258

It's been exactly one month so I figure I'll update a bit.

S14

Bought some skirts a little while back and finally threw them on. They're just temporary so I haven't bothered painting them. I'll be ordering a kit this winter and hopefully painting it. Not sure what color though. After that it's all performance upgrades like new coils and a Kaaz 2 way LSD. Other than that I've just been enjoying the car. I love this thing!

The Mk5

I had a Sunday Funday Chillfest with some local photographers and a bunch of friends. It was a huge blast! Here's some snaps of my car.

Then I debeaded on my way home which was fun. The car sat for over a week because I was too lazy to replace it. Then 3 weeks later it debeaded again because my life lol

This is now my rear fitment until the winter setup goes on.

Speaking of my winter setup...

Last edited by drift55; 12-04-2015 at 06:31 PM.

WFC #2258

Small update! Got my car back from having some stuff done. Most importantly I had the brake hard lines replaced since the factory ones looked like crispy croissants

While doing some wiring, my friend found a bitchass rat had chewed through some wires

Here's an interior shot featuring my newly installed head unit! In the whole year I've had my car, this is the first time I've not had to listen to music with a portable speaker lol!

Also threw my winters on (finally). They're SUPER sunk!

Other than that I have some goodies coming as well as a surprise...

WFC #2258

Big update MAJOR key

So I put the Jetta back to stock and sold it. I loved that car but I wasn't in love with it. I enjoyed looking at it but not driving it and not living with it. It just didn't really do it for me. I guess my tastes shifted a bit as to what I wanted in a daily so k bye.

RIP

So what's next bruh?

Well I'm glad you asked! Here's my new to me ZF1 CRZ! A screaming 120hp of pure 1.5L Earth Dreams power!

So what's the deal? Why this? Why?

Well I LOVE how it looks. It's like an egg Superveloce! And it's surprisingly light. It's also built on a pretty good chassis and there's a surprisingly good community with a lot of aftermarket support.

So what are going to do?

My goal is for an attractive car that can also perform too. Although not set in stone, I plan to supercharge it with a goal of 170whp which is a lot but shouldn't necessitate a new clutch which is cool because I'd rather not but if I have to whatever. Also some cool looking parts from C West and other various companies. I already have a lock down on wheels haha!

Cool

Thanks!

WFC #2258

Something told me the Jetta wasn't going to be around for too long. New project looks promising for sure!!
    Sig coming soon...

Congrats again on the new car Paul. I used to know a guy down in the VA Beach area that owned a pretty dope white (static) CRZ. I met him back in 2012 when I was doing a big photoshoot with Elliot Powell & Logan Wilson, back before both of those dudes "blew up" in the photography world. I haven't seen or heard from the guy in a while and I think the car is long gone. But the memory of his CRZ literally just dawned on me....lol.

WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Damn, that thing is rad ^
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
    Something told me the Jetta wasn't going to be around for too long. New project looks promising for sure!!
    It definitely has a surprising amount of potential! The only reason I bought the new Jetta after the last one got totaled was because I didn't want to end on a bad note with the chassis so I rebuilt it on a new chassis a lot cleaner than before. It was never supposed to stick around too long

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Congrats again on the new car Paul. I used to know a guy down in the VA Beach area that owned a pretty dope white (static) CRZ. I met him back in 2012 when I was doing a big photoshoot with Elliot Powell & Logan Wilson, back before both of those dudes "blew up" in the photography world. I haven't seen or heard from the guy in a while and I think the car is long gone. But the memory of his CRZ literally just dawned on me....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    Damn, that thing is rad ^
    That looks dope! I think I'm going to have a stancey set of wheels and a set dedicated to spirited driving and racing. They look too good fitted to not try it out haha

WFC #2258

I took the winters off the S14 and put them on the CRZ. The rears sit PERFECT! Not too sunk but not at risk of rubbing the unrolled fenders. The fronts poke a little but thanks to the baby stretch I'm running with a 195/50 on an 8" wheel, the little sidewall bulge pokes and the sidewall sits inside the fender so I'll live until I roll the fenders and lower it.

WFC #2258

Looks good man. When you throwing the S/C on it? lol.
    Sig coming soon...

Looks good man. When you throwing the S/C on it? lol.
    Hopefully sooner rather than later. First I need coilovers and to upgrade the brakes a bit. I also need to spend some money on my other cars so the supercharger is taking a bit of a back seat but as soon as I'm ready to throw money at this car it's first in line

WFC #2258

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    Hopefully sooner rather than later. First I need coilovers and to upgrade the brakes a bit. I also need to spend some money on my other cars so the supercharger is taking a bit of a back seat but as soon as I'm ready to throw money at this car it's first in line
    Good point. I need to upgrade my brakes on my TSX before i add any power. Trying to get the suspension right. Can't wait to see what this will turn out like those. Seen a few CR-Zs and they look mad nice.
    Sig coming soon...

Good point. I need to upgrade my brakes on my TSX before i add any power. Trying to get the suspension right. Can't wait to see what this will turn out like those. Seen a few CR-Zs and they look mad nice.
    As it turns out, my friend has a really cool one and he lives 15 minutes from me so this summer we'll be double trouble

WFC #2258

These are awesome. A close friend of mine held a Dyno day in october and another friend put his girls CRZ on the dyno..it surprised everyone. They're snappy. Can't wait for updates.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/cr-z-b...rbo-build.html

Check this out. Might be of interested for you. 4.3psi and he was making 200hp. Nice.
    Sig coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    These are awesome. A close friend of mine held a Dyno day in october and another friend put his girls CRZ on the dyno..it surprised everyone. They're snappy. Can't wait for updates.
    They're so weird haha! I've been super into weird tuning lately. Things like odd NA motors, rotaries, hybrids, etc and this car fits the bill haha!

WFC #2258