Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 293

Thread: Why do I even like cars?

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Another one

    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    i enjoy that
    Kyle
    WFC #306

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Thank you
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Monterey, CA
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Your Jetta, and S14 are cool. But, your aunt's Lotus is amazing
    -Rob
    AWDfitted.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider03 View Post
    Your Jetta, and S14 are cool. But, your aunt's Lotus is amazing
    Thank you! And yeah, she's a pretty rad lady. One day I might post her full collection
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    It's been exactly one month so I figure I'll update a bit.

    S14

    Bought some skirts a little while back and finally threw them on. They're just temporary so I haven't bothered painting them. I'll be ordering a kit this winter and hopefully painting it. Not sure what color though. After that it's all performance upgrades like new coils and a Kaaz 2 way LSD. Other than that I've just been enjoying the car. I love this thing!



    The Mk5

    I had a Sunday Funday Chillfest with some local photographers and a bunch of friends. It was a huge blast! Here's some snaps of my car.













    Then I debeaded on my way home which was fun. The car sat for over a week because I was too lazy to replace it. Then 3 weeks later it debeaded again because my life lol



    This is now my rear fitment until the winter setup goes on.



    Speaking of my winter setup...

    Last edited by drift55; 12-04-2015 at 06:31 PM.
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Small update! Got my car back from having some stuff done. Most importantly I had the brake hard lines replaced since the factory ones looked like crispy croissants



    While doing some wiring, my friend found a bitchass rat had chewed through some wires



    Here's an interior shot featuring my newly installed head unit! In the whole year I've had my car, this is the first time I've not had to listen to music with a portable speaker lol!



    Also threw my winters on (finally). They're SUPER sunk!




    Other than that I have some goodies coming as well as a surprise...
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Big update MAJOR key

    So I put the Jetta back to stock and sold it. I loved that car but I wasn't in love with it. I enjoyed looking at it but not driving it and not living with it. It just didn't really do it for me. I guess my tastes shifted a bit as to what I wanted in a daily so k bye.

    RIP




    So what's next bruh?

    Well I'm glad you asked! Here's my new to me ZF1 CRZ! A screaming 120hp of pure 1.5L Earth Dreams power!




    So what's the deal? Why this? Why?

    Well I LOVE how it looks. It's like an egg Superveloce! And it's surprisingly light. It's also built on a pretty good chassis and there's a surprisingly good community with a lot of aftermarket support.

    So what are going to do?

    My goal is for an attractive car that can also perform too. Although not set in stone, I plan to supercharge it with a goal of 170whp which is a lot but shouldn't necessitate a new clutch which is cool because I'd rather not but if I have to whatever. Also some cool looking parts from C West and other various companies. I already have a lock down on wheels haha!

    Cool

    Thanks!
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Roanoke Rapids, NC
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Something told me the Jetta wasn't going to be around for too long. New project looks promising for sure!!
    Sig coming soon...

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,565

    Default

    Congrats again on the new car Paul. I used to know a guy down in the VA Beach area that owned a pretty dope white (static) CRZ. I met him back in 2012 when I was doing a big photoshoot with Elliot Powell & Logan Wilson, back before both of those dudes "blew up" in the photography world. I haven't seen or heard from the guy in a while and I think the car is long gone. But the memory of his CRZ literally just dawned on me....lol.

    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Damn, that thing is rad ^
    Kyle
    WFC #306

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
    Something told me the Jetta wasn't going to be around for too long. New project looks promising for sure!!
    It definitely has a surprising amount of potential! The only reason I bought the new Jetta after the last one got totaled was because I didn't want to end on a bad note with the chassis so I rebuilt it on a new chassis a lot cleaner than before. It was never supposed to stick around too long

    Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Congrats again on the new car Paul. I used to know a guy down in the VA Beach area that owned a pretty dope white (static) CRZ. I met him back in 2012 when I was doing a big photoshoot with Elliot Powell & Logan Wilson, back before both of those dudes "blew up" in the photography world. I haven't seen or heard from the guy in a while and I think the car is long gone. But the memory of his CRZ literally just dawned on me....lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    Damn, that thing is rad ^
    That looks dope! I think I'm going to have a stancey set of wheels and a set dedicated to spirited driving and racing. They look too good fitted to not try it out haha
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    I took the winters off the S14 and put them on the CRZ. The rears sit PERFECT! Not too sunk but not at risk of rubbing the unrolled fenders. The fronts poke a little but thanks to the baby stretch I'm running with a 195/50 on an 8" wheel, the little sidewall bulge pokes and the sidewall sits inside the fender so I'll live until I roll the fenders and lower it.

    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Roanoke Rapids, NC
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Looks good man. When you throwing the S/C on it? lol.
    Sig coming soon...

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
    Looks good man. When you throwing the S/C on it? lol.
    Hopefully sooner rather than later. First I need coilovers and to upgrade the brakes a bit. I also need to spend some money on my other cars so the supercharger is taking a bit of a back seat but as soon as I'm ready to throw money at this car it's first in line
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Roanoke Rapids, NC
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    Hopefully sooner rather than later. First I need coilovers and to upgrade the brakes a bit. I also need to spend some money on my other cars so the supercharger is taking a bit of a back seat but as soon as I'm ready to throw money at this car it's first in line
    Good point. I need to upgrade my brakes on my TSX before i add any power. Trying to get the suspension right. Can't wait to see what this will turn out like those. Seen a few CR-Zs and they look mad nice.
    Sig coming soon...

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
    Good point. I need to upgrade my brakes on my TSX before i add any power. Trying to get the suspension right. Can't wait to see what this will turn out like those. Seen a few CR-Zs and they look mad nice.
    As it turns out, my friend has a really cool one and he lives 15 minutes from me so this summer we'll be double trouble
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nazareth, Pa
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    These are awesome. A close friend of mine held a Dyno day in october and another friend put his girls CRZ on the dyno..it surprised everyone. They're snappy. Can't wait for updates.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Roanoke Rapids, NC
    Posts
    395

    Default

    http://www.crzforum.com/forum/cr-z-b...rbo-build.html

    Check this out. Might be of interested for you. 4.3psi and he was making 200hp. Nice.
    Sig coming soon...

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    These are awesome. A close friend of mine held a Dyno day in october and another friend put his girls CRZ on the dyno..it surprised everyone. They're snappy. Can't wait for updates.
    They're so weird haha! I've been super into weird tuning lately. Things like odd NA motors, rotaries, hybrids, etc and this car fits the bill haha!
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •