Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Why do I even like cars?

Thank you! To my knowledge there's only one other bagged one
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    Thank you! To my knowledge there's only one other bagged one
    Yea the only other one I've seen is that black that I think is across the pond from us.

Quote Originally Posted by cfig21 View Post
    Yea the only other one I've seen is that black that I think is across the pond from us.
    Yup! That's it!

WFC #2258

Looks fresh!
    WFC #003 - @grippy_wfc

Ok so where did we leave off. I hydro locked the CRZ so that was wild. Insurance totaled it since there was also damage to the hybrid system. Miss that car every day.
    The Mercedes is still doing it's thing. Just been bringing it to hella shows and all that good stuff and enjoying it for what it is. Actually just picked it up a week ago from having its convertible top repaired (hydraulic system) so now it's a convertible again lol!
    The S14 is a long list of stuff that I'm honestly too lazy to sit out and type for the next 30 minutes so creep through my Instagram ( @OsakaFlocka ) for that whole run down. Basically I went way too deep into making sure it was minty mint before I flog the heck out of it.
    The replacement daily for the CRZ, after a bunch of deciding, ended up being a 2015 WRX. Like the mid model one, not the base and not the fancy boy one. I was honestly set on getting a 9th gen Si sedan since I LOVE Hondas but I decided to branch out again and buy into a brand I've never owned before so I bought a WRX! Since then I've bought Fortune Auto 500s for it, a carbon fiber OLM lip, and ended up throwing on the Advans I bought of Matt Lee since they're Subaru spec and equipped them with big meaty claw 255/35 Super Sports. This car's been a killer daily and I have a new appreciation for Subaru.
    I also bought an R32 GTR. I invest in stocks and stuff on the side and decided to try investing in fun stuff so I liquified some assets and bought this car off a friend who had to unload it to buy a cool dad car after having a kid and sold it for a steal. I've followed his ownership of the car the whole time it's been in the states, driven it a whole bunch, and it's been serviced in the same shop alongside by S14 so I know everything is excellent!

That's all for now. I'll keep yall updated on the latest and greatest because I miss this forum and love WFC!!

Onto the pics!!

WFC #2258

I hate you so much, but love you lots
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

i remember seeing your vw at staggered 2015 after reading about it on the forums really liked that car. you always seem to have something cool youre working on but man i didnt know you were working with 4 cool cars. Hopefully one of these days ill see you at a show, I'm headed up your way into Mass this weekend you wouldnt happen to be any where near cape cod would ya?
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I hate you so much, but love you lots
    I love you rt rt rt see you Sat k bye also ily

Quote Originally Posted by RyanF View Post
    i remember seeing your vw at staggered 2015 after reading about it on the forums really liked that car. you always seem to have something cool youre working on but man i didnt know you were working with 4 cool cars. Hopefully one of these days ill see you at a show, I'm headed up your way into Mass this weekend you wouldnt happen to be any where near cape cod would ya?
    Thank you! The Mk5 was fun while it lasted but it started to really suck towards the end lol! I need to build a stancey car again some day. It's only been 4 cars for about 2 weeks now lol.
    I'm 100% down to meet up irl! It depends on what part of the Cape you're going to be in. I'm about 45 minutes from the bridge (I'm near the start of rt3). I think I might be around at some point Saturday. There's a meet in Quincy Mass Saturday night at Revel Quincy starting at 8:00. Definitely going to be some AWESOME cars there if you want to make the trip from the Cape!

WFC #2258

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post

Thank you! The Mk5 was fun while it lasted but it started to really suck towards the end lol! I need to build a stancey car again some day. It's only been 4 cars for about 2 weeks now lol.
    I'm 100% down to meet up irl! It depends on what part of the Cape you're going to be in. I'm about 45 minutes from the bridge (I'm near the start of rt3). I think I might be around at some point Saturday. There's a meet in Quincy Mass Saturday night at Revel Quincy starting at 8:00. Definitely going to be some AWESOME cars there if you want to make the trip from the Cape!
    Ill be in Mashpee, near falmouth. Not sure exactly how far that is from you but saturday may work, i followed you on instagram a bit ago so if need be i can use that to meet up with you. I might be stopping in attleboro i believe its called to pick up an air ride kit not sure if im doing that friday on my way up or over the weekend. But depending on whats going on ill keep you posted.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Ill be in Mashpee, near falmouth. Not sure exactly how far that is from you but saturday may work, i followed you on instagram a bit ago so if need be i can use that to meet up with you. I might be stopping in attleboro i believe its called to pick up an air ride kit not sure if im doing that friday on my way up or over the weekend. But depending on whats going on ill keep you posted.
    I'm about an hour and 15 mins from Mashpee, the meet is exactly 1 hour from Mashpee, and it's about 35 mins from Attleboro

WFC #2258

Good lord. I love it all.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    Good lord. I love it all.
    Heart emoji, heart emoji, heart emoji

WFC #2258

Every time I open up this thread on tapatalk, the cover pic is my S14 looking uuuuugly so here's a pic that doesn't make me sad. Finally had the hydraulic cylinders for the convertible top replaced after over three years of ownership so now it's a convertible again!!

WFC #2258

That looks so nice

looks good brooooo
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Thank you!!

WFC #2258

sell me the GTR
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    sell me the GTR
    There's a white one for sale in nj for around 20k i believe

There's a white one for sale in nj for around 20k i believe
    i don't want that one, i want his. Just because.

Also, i would never pay that much for a car that old lol - my next car will likely be an r8, viper or mid 2000's gallardo
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I use to want a 4 door r32...then everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee started buying them.

But you're cool. No one else is <3
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130