Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74

Thread: Giving this R33 a second chance!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subielove View Post
    plzzzzzz they are sooooo good
    That's why I'm keeping them
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Spacers are on, and I refinished Le calipers in Red and added some madtytejdmbro headbands to the headrest to give the interior a little pizzazz until I can pick up some seats.

    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    I'm in love. This thing is so clean and simple - just how I like my cars.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CT Cuz We Street
    Posts
    3,899

    Default

    So good,
    one of my favs on wfc recently

    Im biased though
    WFC # 197
    UsVersusThem
    Wagon MOB
    SPECIAL FEEL!
    Quote Originally Posted by mister hashimoto View Post
    john u dont need air just roll how u use to
    Quote Originally Posted by RLB View Post
    I've been on air for a month. Stay static brother. I think i'm gonna go back.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    I'm in love. This thing is so clean and simple - just how I like my cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subielove View Post
    So good,
    one of my favs on wfc recently

    Im biased though

    Thank you for the love gentlemen!
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    I don't think I've ever seen an R33 pull off such a subtle look before. It's almost a Euro-type look.
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen an R33 pull off such a subtle look before. It's almost a Euro-type look.
    Clean an simple sir, a winning combo in my book!
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Oʻahu, Hawaiʻi
    Posts
    9

    Default

    This is simply amazing. Good work and I like the headbands until you can pick up seats, they add some contrast in there and work perfectly.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olachu808 View Post
    This is simply amazing. Good work and I like the headbands until you can pick up seats, they add some contrast in there and work perfectly.
    Thank you sir! That's what I was going for.
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    587

    Default

    You have my attention!

    WFC #906
    INSTA: @jeremeyalan

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    The bim zeits look really good on the car. Random but have any specs/more pics of the rebel bobber?

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kRAM View Post
    The bim zeits look really good on the car. Random but have any specs/more pics of the rebel bobber?
    Thanks! What would you like to know sir?
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EricT93 View Post
    Thanks! What would you like to know sir?
    Lol everything. I know nothing about motorcycles so I've just been looking through google with the search rebel bobber.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kRAM View Post
    Lol everything. I know nothing about motorcycles so I've just been looking through google with the search rebel bobber.
    Haha gotcha. I'll grab some more pics for ya, it's a pretty simple bob though. Cut the rear fender, added bullet style turn signals, added horizontal low mounted brake light and plate mount, swapped the passenger seat for the main, and installed drag bars.
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Excuse my ignorance but I had no idea "bobber" was a term for a type of customized motorcycle. Thanks for the explanation. Looking forward to those pics. I must do more research!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kRAM View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but I had no idea "bobber" was a term for a type of customized motorcycle. Thanks for the explanation. Looking forward to those pics. I must do more research!
    Yessir, the original goal was to make them as light as possible for speed, so they would start removing or cutting/trimming parts to save weight which became known as bobbing. Decades later it's slowly turned into more of a style thing, but still carries the bobber name. Do you have a rebel?
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    67

    Default

    im super inlove with your car, wish i can get my self an r33 or r34 sedan hehehe
    WFC #117

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbald View Post
    im super inlove with your car, wish i can get my self an r33 or r34 sedan hehehe
    Thanks for the love!
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ogden, UT
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Love this car. R33 has to be my favorite skyline. Those wheels are something else!
    WFC #2014
    2008 Sti/2005 Sti
    2005 Saabaru/1985 Corolla GT-S

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, JP
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quillest View Post
    Love this car. R33 has to be my favorite skyline. Those wheels are something else!
    Thanks man
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •