Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A life long dream come true. *supra content*

A good photographer friend of mine tagged along on this weekend's cruise to the mountains to see the cherry blossoms and he took this dope shot!

I got new tires this weekend aswell so I had to give the old ones a proper send off.

BURNOUT VIDEO
    Last edited by EricT93; 02-08-2016 at 04:59 PM.
    Saved By Grace I Stanced By Choice

Thank you for the new wallpaper. This is a great shot!
    Sig coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
    Yep. It's clean. It's simple. I'm sure he might do some more power later down the road but i doubt it'll be made into a dyno/trailer queen like the others. It's the same I'd do to an R34 or R32. No crazy numbers. BPU. Some nice wheels. Suspension. Done.
    R31 > R33 > R34 > R32. I actually strongly dislike R32's. They're like the new Civic here in my area.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

I LOVE r31s lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    R31 > R33 > R34 > R32. I actually strongly dislike R32's. They're like the new Civic here in my area.
    Lol. Never thought about that. People are getting them and "stancing" them. I'd rather have a nice drop and wheels. Some power mods too.
    Sig coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
    Thank you for the new wallpaper. This is a great shot!
    Thanks for the love!

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Having driven all except the R31 I can honestly say atleast as far as GTR's go, the 32 kinda disappointed me. My buddy has a decently modified 4 door 32 GTST and I enjoy that car, but when I drove another friends 32 GTR with basic modifications, I didn't enjoy it at all. The steering felt very heavy with the 4wd, I didn't enjoy the power band, and the twin plate he had in the car despite the fact that he never does any sort of racing/aggressive driving was installed incorrectly and miserable to drive. On the other hand, I just got an opportunity to drive the nicest R34 GTR on island which makes a good 625+ to the tires and it was an absolute dream. It was powerful yet smooth and everything was balanced. The braking and suspension matched the power, the beauty of the exterior matched the interior, and everything worked in harmony. It definitely lived up to the hype! I still prefer the supra though lol

In preparation for this past week's track day, I raised and fine tuned the suspension a bit. It may go against my inner #lowlife but the improvements in handling and ride are indisputable and to be honest I think it looks better this way. It rode and handled well before especially given the lowness, but now its so smooth while still being firm and predictable, I honestly don't foresee myself going any lower any time soon. Here's how she sits now.

Here's some of the trackday footage.