Thread: Celica Round 2 - Static 7th Gen

Cool Celica Round 2 - Static 7th Gen

What's going on WFC?
    So I got rid of my boosted Flat Black Celica 2 years ago and I'm back in another.
    Hope you guys enjoy the pictures and I can become an Official WFC Member this time around.

Before Mods this is what she looked like.....

After - Megan Coilovers, Varrstoen ES6 18x9 +30f)/+10r, ST Rear Sway, Whiteline Front Sway, Custom Interior Wrap, SPC Camber Arms(r) and Bolts(f)

photo Sig.jpg

decent start - would like to see it quite a bit lower though.
    Kyle
    WFC #306

So I've got to be lower to get approved? Well I'll lower it in the spring. As winter is coming I'm gonna keep it like this as its my DD and my 78 C10 wont be up and running until spring.
     photo Sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 2NDchnceCELI View Post
    So I've got to be lower to get approved? Well I'll lower it in the spring. As winter is coming I'm gonna keep it like this as its my DD and my 78 C10 wont be up and running until spring.
    I'm not the one who makes the decisions on adding people to the family. There is a thread for applying. But i would imagine the answer will remain the same.
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    I'm not the one who makes the decisions on adding people to the family. There is a thread for applying. But i would imagine the answer will remain the same.
    Agreed.
    Not saying it's a bad start, nor is he saying that you need to go lower or else you don't belong here. There is a certain criteria for people to be approved on here that the admins will be looking for of which is probably ride height and how you execute your fitment you can read on this thread:

http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...pproval-Thread

Either way the car is heading to the right direction and I'd definitely like to see where this goes
    Last edited by RuhRohh; 09-24-2015 at 05:33 AM.
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Thanks yall, and yeah I'm gonna readjust my rear camber a bit more and lower the front and back. Think I'm gonna have to run 225/35 or even 215/35 tires all around.
     photo Sig.jpg

Definitely off to a good start, and would agree with the others in saying that i'm looking forward to it coming down some more. I was also happy to see that you ditched the tacky Altezza style tailights that came with the car in exchange for some OEM ones.

Also, I moved this over to the builds section for now.
    Last edited by OSSHWA; 09-24-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Thanks Osshwa, didn't know where to post it. I might lower it here soon, just gotta finish the front fenders up better.
     photo Sig.jpg

good start for sure. you can get pretty crazy with these if you wanted, a local buddy has one thats absolutely ridiculous and yours has potential to be awesome too!
    IG: notmarshall
    My car is stupid.
    WFC #442

Thanks notmarshall, yeah I was one of the pioneers for the 7th Gen Celicas. I just ended up selling my boosted 02 GT/S swapped that was at 400 hp/ 295tq.
     photo Sig.jpg