Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,741 to 1,744 of 1744

Thread: ~ Official Work Chat Thread! ~

now im just bored as fuck because i dont move/start cobb in another month.
    they asked to leave the same day i put in my two weeks lol
    Tuckin' Meats Crew

Quote Originally Posted by pwrFAP View Post
    now im just bored as fuck because i dont move/start cobb in another month.
    they asked to leave the same day i put in my two weeks lol
    What dealership? I don't understand why some employers do that, it's an additional 2 weeks they'll have you to either start training someone else or finding another person to fill that position. So stupid.

Did they give you a severence? Technically you're now "fired", happened with a buddy of mine here too.
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Damn, in England you need to give minimum of 4 weeks notice, and if your employer decides that they do not want you to work those 4 weeks they must pay you for it, that's called "gardening leave" which is pretty random thing to call it but hey, England.
    Instagram - Benwalsh91

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    What dealership? I don't understand why some employers do that, it's an additional 2 weeks they'll have you to either start training someone else or finding another person to fill that position. So stupid.

Did they give you a severence? Technically you're now "fired", happened with a buddy of mine here too.
    Worked for an Acura Dealership here in Houston texas. It's because i was in the parts department, the center of a dealership. they said i was a conflict of interest and liability to the company since i have access to half a million dollar inventory and what not.
    i did speak with my HR and they did allow me to roll my two weeks vacation onto my last paycheck. so it's actually not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by benwalsh91 View Post
    Damn, in England you need to give minimum of 4 weeks notice, and if your employer decides that they do not want you to work those 4 weeks they must pay you for it, that's called "gardening leave" which is pretty random thing to call it but hey, England.
    sometimes i wish i were in england, school, work, ect. hahaha
    Tuckin' Meats Crew