Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Results 1,301 to 1,303 of 1303

Thread: ~ Official Work Chat Thread! ~

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Damn, I'm jealous! I'm 11 days from my Outer Banks trip.
    Yea man, i am really looking forward to it. We are landing in Venice and then doing a cruise from italy, to Greece and Croatia for 7 days. Then porting back in Venice and linking up with some friends from the UK. Staying in venice for a night, then driving from there to the Ferrari factory... From there to Florence, Pisa and Bologna and then to Rome where we will spend a few days and fly back home. Going to be epic.
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    Yea man, i am really looking forward to it. We are landing in Venice and then doing a cruise from italy, to Greece and Croatia for 7 days. Then porting back in Venice and linking up with some friends from the UK. Staying in venice for a night, then driving from there to the Ferrari factory... From there to Florence, Pisa and Bologna and then to Rome where we will spend a few days and fly back home. Going to be epic.
    Damn, sounds expensive! lol. I really want to travel more but I also want to buy a house, pay off my car, etc.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Everyone's like "CAN'T WAIT FOR VACATION" ..While I'm like....can't wait for a holiday so I have one day off..hahahaha
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130