Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1788

Thread: ~ Official Work Chat Thread! ~

Holy shit it's been a minute. Time flies by.. Hi guys ! Sold the wagon, saved the wheels and Mirrors off of it but it was time to move on. I'll have another one some day...

Anyway, how is everyone?!
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Wassup Kyle! Dang wait you sold the wagon?!

Finished Wekfest HI, it was refreshing seeing so many new cars this year. There was a shit ton of quality cars, and a very diverse set at that. Super stoked for my homies who took home awards, and I'm def happy as fuck to have been there reppin you guys! Its always a fun time talking story with guys I havent seen for a long time, and meeting new guys.

I've been away for the past few days for a work trip, back in the office today.

Happy friday y'all
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

happy Monday,
    couldn't fix the Mrs car over the weekend as had to wait for a part to turn up. nothing like starting the week with a 2 mile walk to the local train station in 0*c at 6am this morning. get to do it all over again when i finish work too.
    Instagram - Benwalsh91

0*C is warm compared to the temps we have had here recently! We were hoving in the low single digit F* for a while! today is warm 40*F so i am going to spend the afternoon working on the car with a buddy and take the day off of work
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    0*C is warm compared to the temps we have had here recently! We were hoving in the low single digit F* for a while! today is warm 40*F so i am going to spend the afternoon working on the car with a buddy and take the day off of work
    oh yeah i know you guys get it cold but a 2 mile hike in a suit was a bit of a cold one! i wouldn't have mind if i could have worn warmer clothes.
    Instagram - Benwalsh91

It got up into the 70's here in VA today! Sadly my Crossfire is still parked indefinitely until it's time to drive her to the bodyshop to get some bodywork cleaned up.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Welp, going on Monday to check out a car. Already got the money ready to go so if it isn't a steaming pile of ass i'll be buying it. It's another SUPER left field car. It would be the ultimate compliment to my Crossfire since it's also black, is only one year newer than the Crossfire, is also a one-year production car and is also the "performance" trim of this particular car. It looks nice in the pictures but I've learned that pictures can be deceiving. So we'll see how this pans out...lol.
    WFC #244

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Welp, going on Monday to check out a car. Already got the money ready to go so if it isn't a steaming pile of ass i'll be buying it. It's another SUPER left field car. It would be the ultimate compliment to my Crossfire since it's also black, is only one year newer than the Crossfire, is also a one-year production car and is also the "performance" trim of this particular car. It looks nice in the pictures but I've learned that pictures can be deceiving. So we'll see how this pans out...lol.
    I was thinking Plymouth Prowler but the Crossfire is newer so now I'm stumped on what it could be if it's a one-year production car.

Also I put the E36 back on insurance and drove it to work today. now there's talks of rain and snow tomorrow
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I was thinking Plymouth Prowler but the Crossfire is newer so now I'm stumped on what it could be if it's a one-year production car.

Also I put the E36 back on insurance and drove it to work today. now there's talks of rain and snow tomorrow
    Lol definitely not buying a Plymouth Prowler, at least not as a replacement for my Civic. This car will just be serving as my new daily. The Civic is just getting old and i'm ready for something a little bit newer/nicer. I've had the Civic since 2013 and it's got 242k on it.
    WFC #244

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Lol definitely not buying a Plymouth Prowler, at least not as a replacement for my Civic. This car will just be serving as my new daily. The Civic is just getting old and i'm ready for something a little bit newer/nicer. I've had the Civic since 2013 and it's got 242k on it.
    I have one other car in mind but it's not exactly out of left field as I would think it would be lol. Let's see if I'm right
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I have one other car in mind but it's not exactly out of left field as I would think it would be lol. Let's see if I'm right
    I can almost promise you that it isn't what you are thinking it is, lol.
    WFC #244

just tell us what it is lol
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    just tell us what it is lol
    Well I WAS going to look at an '06 Malibu Maxx SS but it got sold before I had the chance to check it out. But thankfully that was a blessing in disguise because a car i'd much rather buy popped up for sale.

So, unless it sells, i'll be buying a 2007 Suzuki SX4 AWD this weekend. Already made arrangements with the seller to come view it on Saturday. It's blue, manual transmission, AWD and already has a few goodies on it that I was planning to buy if I ever bought one including a 1" lift kit, beefier tires, vent visors, a roof rack, an upgraded sound system with an AUX jack and a CAI. Best of all, it only has 79k miles on it. Gonna be a sweet daily!
    WFC #244

Yo thatís going to be insane, Josh!! My friend and I were talking about how dope those were on our podcast. And itís the best possible spec! Hopefully you score it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Yes Josh! Low key awesome cars
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

PS . Forum looks like it's making a come back fellas !
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

I know! Itís great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

hi friends
    Tuckin' Meats Crew

So for those of you that didn't already see me posting about it on social media, I bought that SX4! Actually has less miles than advertised (only had 78,500 on it) and outside of some minor wear and tear on the exterior the thing is mint! The interior is seriously like new. Absolutely in love with it so far. Just placed an order for some universal Rally Armor mudflaps for it so the mod bug has already bitten me one day into owning it haha. Thankfully it already has all the mods I had planned to do in the event that I bought one so that saves me a lot of $$$. I think window tint will be next and then perhaps wheels and/or a front bull bar.
    WFC #244