Page 12 of 90 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Official Work Chat Thread! ~

My day always seems to slow down after lunch. I did however find a spare block for my subaru for $50. Going to tuck it away with the pontiac motor I just picked up. I think my 2.2 is on it's way out. It was a great weekend for me and craigslist lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    Josh, you are needed in the approval thread. Got some new blood trying to get in
    Lol heading over to check it out now.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

how is it only Wednesday.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

was thinking the same thing this morning. This week is dragging ass
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I need to stop browsing the classified sections on forums. Haha

How is everyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Good and i agree - Sadly, the next thing for me other than a few minor exterior pieces is probably boost.... not sure where to even start
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I have a problem with buying things. I tried to buy an AE86 today because it was at the body shop I was at to check on my friend's car. I can't afford another project at all, but that didn't stop me.
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Well..the last week I bough a motor for a pontiac I don't have, a spare block for my Subaru and another set of wheels for the Subaru. Ooops.

Oh add in an armrest for the Subaru and hub adapter 😭

-Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Kyle - do you plan on trying to go lower/wider on the subbie?
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I do eventually. I some small issues with the car I have to straighten out first then I can go lower and a little wider. The sets of wheels I have right now are 16x8 (+25/+37) and a square +23 set. I want to stay with 16's and would try to stay in the realm of functionality too haha.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

So I saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens last night. It was every bit of amazing as I anticipated it would be. A few things i'll say about it without spoiling it for anyone who still has a desire to see it: It had a much different feel to it than the previous Star Wars movies, but it still managed to feel very familiar. I suppose the same could be said with Episodes 1-3 when compared to 4-6. Disney did a great job with adding in their own twists & tweaks without taking away from the familiarness that we all know & love. BB-8 was by far my favorite character from the new movie. He (or she, I suppose it could go either was being as it's a droid) is just so damn cute. Anywho, I would highly encourage anyone who's even remotely interested in Star Wars to go see it. It's well worth paying the money to see it on the big screen. And to those of you who haven't see Star Wars and/or have no interest in seeing them (cough....Kyle....cough)....all I can say is that you're truly missing out. My girlfriend was a huge naysayer and hadn't seen any Star Wars movies prior to dating me. We dated for well over a year before I could finally convice her to watch the saga with me. Now she's actually interested in the series, has been playing Battlefront with me on PS4 a bunch and was actually excited to go see the premiere with me last night. The storyline & characters will get you hooked, trust me.
    WFC #244

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    So I saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens last night. It was every bit of amazing as I anticipated it would be. A few things i'll say about it without spoiling it for anyone who still has a desire to see it: It had a much different feel to it than the previous Star Wars movies, but it still managed to feel very familiar. I suppose the same could be said with Episodes 1-3 when compared to 4-6. Disney did a great job with adding in their own twists & tweaks without taking away from the familiarness that we all know & love. BB-8 was by far my favorite character from the new movie. He (or she, I suppose it could go either was being as it's a droid) is just so damn cute. Anywho, I would highly encourage anyone who's even remotely interested in Star Wars to go see it. It's well worth paying the money to see it on the big screen. And to those of you who haven't see Star Wars and/or have no interest in seeing them (cough....Kyle....cough)....all I can say is that you're truly missing out. My girlfriend was a huge naysayer and hadn't seen any Star Wars movies prior to dating me. We dated for well over a year before I could finally convice her to watch the saga with me. Now she's actually interested in the series, has been playing Battlefront with me on PS4 a bunch and was actually excited to go see the premiere with me last night. The storyline & characters will get you hooked, trust me.
    don't bring me into your voodoo!
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    don't bring me into your voodoo!
    Lol i'm not encouraging you to become a Star Wars junkie like me, but I would definitely at least encourage you to at least give them a watch one day because they're well worth watching.
    WFC #244

I've never seen a star wars movie....lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Me either Kylex2
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I guess you guys just don't like good movies with rich story lines and a diverse line-up of memorable characters. I don't even consider myself a sci-fi buff in the least, but I consider Star Wars to without question my all-time favorite movie series. It has such a great blend of action, romance, comedy, etc.
    WFC #244

I'll watch them eventually lol

-Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Saturday morning in a dead office..fun fun.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Happy monday bitches
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Monday comes so fast. It's saddening. Lol

-Kyle
    WFC # 1130