Kyle's unite
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Monday's suck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Mondays do suck.

Also, i wish this forum was back to how it was 4 years ago how do we get people in here again. Even most of the OG's aren't around anymore
    Kyle
    WFC #306

This forum was very active when I joined. It's what brought me in.

Being at work since 5am is also great. 14 hour days ftw.

-Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Yea man - there was a point in time where there was so many people on here that you couldn't keep up with all the new posts.

Josh, lets revamp this thing
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    Mondays do suck.

Also, i wish this forum was back to how it was 4 years ago how do we get people in here again. Even most of the OG's aren't around anymore
    I do too. Forums in general aren't as alive and active as they used to be. I've said once before, but I feel that Instagram plays a huge factor in the demise of forums. People are too lazy to host photos on a forum nowadays. They'd rather just throw a picture up on Instagram and fish for likes. I mean don't get me wrong - I love Instagram and I use it daily - but I feel that forums like WFC very much so still have their niche role in automotive media. Hell, I still read car magazines (print) too.

Yea man - there was a point in time where there was so many people on here that you couldn't keep up with all the new posts.

Josh, lets revamp this thing
    I've made a few attempts to revamp it over the last year or so. I've shared links on facebook encouraging people to join (or to come back) and referenced it a few times on Instagram to no avail
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

I wish I participated more in the glory days. Forums are fun and it's a bummer that their dying out. And OSSHWA I still read print magazines too lol! I think I have about 7 or 8 subscriptions.
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

I visit forums daily. I still pull a lot of ideas and inspirations from various forums from all over the spectrum. Magazines too. I love my subscriptions lol

-Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    I wish I participated more in the glory days. Forums are fun and it's a bummer that their dying out. And OSSHWA I still read print magazines too lol! I think I have about 7 or 8 subscriptions.
    I used to read SO many magazines but they slowly died out over the last decade. Back when I was in high school I read Super Street, Import Tuner, Modified, D-Sport, Turbo, Sport Compact Car, HCI, Import Racer, Honda Tuning, Performance VW.......all of the tuner mags! Super Street is really the only magazine left that I truly like. D-Sport is still around but ehhh....it was never one of my favorites. Oh and can't forget S3 Magazine. But the loss of Modified, HCI, Import Racer, Import Tuner, Turbo & Sport Compact Car really sucks.
    WFC #244

I still read super street and s3. I read more muscle car related magazines now though since the import ones died out.

-Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    I used to read SO many magazines but they slowly died out over the last decade. Back when I was in high school I read Super Street, Import Tuner, Modified, D-Sport, Turbo, Sport Compact Car, HCI, Import Racer, Honda Tuning, Performance VW.......all of the tuner mags! Super Street is really the only magazine left that I truly like. D-Sport is still around but ehhh....it was never one of my favorites. Oh and can't forget S3 Magazine. But the loss of Modified, HCI, Import Racer, Import Tuner, Turbo & Sport Compact Car really sucks.
    I still subscribe to Performance VW, Performance BMW, Banzai, S3, Super Street, Drift Life and I can't remember the other one (lol). I used to be subscribed to Honda Tuning, Modified, Import Tuner, and a few others but they all died out. I found Honda Tuner, a UK mag, but they haven't put an issue out in a few months so they may have died out. I just discovered Japanese Performance which actually turned out to be a really good magazine so I'm going to look into subscriptions. I also check up on Fast Car magazine which is kind of eh. Occasionally I buy aircooled VW magazines and some lowrider stuff. For some reason I just can't love D Sport.

WFC #2258

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    I still subscribe to Performance VW, Performance BMW, Banzai, S3, Super Street, Drift Life and I can't remember the other one (lol). I used to be subscribed to Honda Tuning, Modified, Import Tuner, and a few others but they all died out. I found Honda Tuner, a UK mag, but they haven't put an issue out in a few months so they may have died out. I just discovered Japanese Performance which actually turned out to be a really good magazine so I'm going to look into subscriptions. I also check up on Fast Car magazine which is kind of eh. Occasionally I buy aircooled VW magazines and some lowrider stuff. For some reason I just can't love D Sport.
    Ah yeah, I forgot about Banzai....i'd grab the occasional issue from Barnes & Noble. Fast Car Mag is pretty good too. And yeah, D-Sport is a little too "techy" for me. But that's becasue they're a magazine based more around function (make you car fast, make your car turn well, make your car brake well, etc.) and therefore there isn't alot of pictures of cars themselves but rather pictures of engines and stuff.....lol.
    Last edited by OSSHWA; 10-21-2015 at 02:52 PM.
    WFC #244

Woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday..how unfortunate realizing it's Wednesday. FML.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Yea, i hear you there and while i do love insta as well, it doesn't have nearly the same impact for me as a forum does. With the chatting and family feel. Especially the feel that this site once had. Maybe we can get it to come back. I mean fuck, it is obvious it isn't a lack of slammed cars out there lol
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I just ate a metric fuck ton of Taco Bell, and now I feel like ass and want to take a nap. Sadly, I have another 6 hours of work to go.....
    WFC #244

Slow day of coupling inquiries here and a headache yay
    Instructions for The Life of Low: avoid, swerve, angle, diagonal, rub, scrape, slow, live it, learn it, love it.
    rideout

6 more fucking hours Josh? What the literal fuck man lol

Writz, i bumped your thread on Stanceworks, your welcome <3
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I feel your pain Josh..I leave work and have to log on from home 90% of the time.I'm already here 11-12 hours a day lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by Wirtz View Post
    Slow day of coupling inquiries here and a headache yay
    Dude i've had such a bad headache all day too. I've been taking some headache medicine & drinking lots of water but it's still lingering.

6 more fucking hours Josh? What the literal fuck man lol

Writz, i bumped your thread on Stanceworks, your welcome <3
    Haha I work terrible hours - 12:15PM-9:15PM. What's worse are my rest days - Thursday & Sunday. But at least I work from home so that makes it bareable.
    WFC #244

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Ah yeah, I forgot about Banzi....i'd grab the occasional issue from Barnes & Noble. Fast Car Mag is pretty good too. And yeah, D-Sport is a little too "techy" for me. But that's becasue they're a magazine based more around function (make you car fast, make your car turn well, make your car brake well, etc.) and therefore there isn't alot of pictures of cars themselves but rather pictures of engines and stuff.....lol.
    I have this feeling that Fast Car is a bunch of ricers trying to make it in this big world lol. They'll do a write up on a full force race car whose sole purpose is to go fast and say something like "And then they installed some stiff coilovers and those wide wheels and just nailed the stance!" and I cringe a little lol

WFC #2258