Paint valve covers, intake manifolds & brake calipers
    R1 Concepts slotted rotors/pads

Stuff to buy

Wiechers Sport front strut bar
    Needswings downpipes OR custom downpipes
    Delete resonator
    Needswings coolant isolation kit
    Magnecor plug wires

Mostly just some odds and ends. I will probably end up buying the plug wires in the next week or so since i'll have the valve covers off to be painted.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Sounds like a good time. I just noticed a paint crack on my passenger side fender not sure what caused it. Perhaps when i was hammering on my pinch weld that is in the way of getting lower. That is the only thing i can think of. IDK why i didn't notice it earlier though. Fucker.
    Kyle
    WFC #306

anyone watch the walking dead?
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    Sounds like a good time. I just noticed a paint crack on my passenger side fender not sure what caused it. Perhaps when i was hammering on my pinch weld that is in the way of getting lower. That is the only thing i can think of. IDK why i didn't notice it earlier though. Fucker.
    At least your entire fender isn't trashed like mine.....lol. Since I am going to have the entire car resprayed (again) I just decided to stop caring about how shitty my driver's side front fender and front bumper look at the moment.

anyone watch the walking dead?
    Nope. I've seen a few episodes here & there but never really got into it.
    WFC #244

you're missing out. Did you watch Breaking Bad?
    Kyle
    WFC #306

you're missing out. Did you watch Breaking Bad?
    Lol, also no. People always ask me if I watch those two shows, along with Game of Thrones. They are always shocked when I tell them no (to all three). Despite working for a cable/internet/communications company, I don't really stay up with the more "popular" shows.

Here are the shows I stay up with.

Tosh.0
    Fast & Loud
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine
    Red Oaks (Amazon exclusive)
    Catastrophe (Amazon exclusive)
    Shameless (Showtime)
    Silicon Valley (HBO)
    WFC #244

Son, you haven't lived.
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Son, you haven't lived.
    Meh, i'm very particular with my TV viewing habits. My favorite show of all time was The OC. I think it's mostly more of a nostalgia thing for me though. I've watched the entire series (4 VERY long seasons) three times through. Everytime I watch an episode, I swear it makes me feel like i'm in highschool again. I didn't attend a big university (did a few semesters of community college and that was it) so my highschool years were the best years of my life. And the song California by Phantom Planet always hits me right in the feels. It is great show though and i'd highly reccomend it to anyone that's never seen it. Lots of great characters, hot chicks & good music every episode.

Red Oaks on Amazon kinda reminds me of the OC. Very different plot, but you get very in tune with the characters much like you do on the OC. But Red Oaks is set in the 80's, is much shorter and still can't hold a flame to The OC.
    WFC #244

I don't watch a lot of the poplar shows people rave about. Football is all Ill watch this time of year and other than that I watch Blue Bloods and Friends re-runs lol Along with any automotive show/race that's on.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

blue bloods is awesome
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I started it from the beginning two weeks ago and now I'm half way through season 4. I love it haha
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Off topic, but I just sent over my first ever sponsorship inquiry email. Never really desired to be sponsored in any way in the past. But it's basically impossible to find any decent wheels for my car since I run a double-stagger (18"F/19"R) and have a 5x112 bolt pattern. My 3SDM's are about the only wheels I am personally aware of that are a good looking wheel that fit that criteria. But even so I have to run giant spacers to get them to sit aggressively. So essentially I feel that 3-piece wheels are really my only option. I was pricing out some different wheels.....GOOD LORD. I truly don't understand how all these younger dudes (and chicks) afford these wheels. I get it.... "save up, blah blah blah" but when your talking $4,000+ for a set of wheels.....that's just bonkers. $4,000 is a damn down payment on a house! I looked at a few companies.....Fifteen52, Infinitewerks & I-Force Japan captured my interest the most. But then I saw that Brada Wheels posted on their IG recently looking to do some partial sponsorships. I really like the idea of doing their TR5's with hidden hardware, 18x9F/19x10.5R. So I shot them a nice proposal email (I do sales for a living so it came rather naturally). I might also send Infinitewerks a proposal email too because I really like their DX-7's. But i'm going to wait and see if anything pans out with Brada first before I make any more moves. Wish me luck! A partial sponsorship is probably the only way i'll be able to afford some nice 3-piece wheels....lol.

And before anyone says it, no I am not interested in VIP Modular, AG, CCW or Rotiforms....lol.
    WFC #244

That's awesome ! I don't get how these kids afford these wheels either. The works I have on my wagon now I worked out a deal with the seller to pay in spurts. He was more than happy to oblige. And my bbs were $200 Bmw wheels filled and redrilled by JSutai lol still under $1k. It's crazy these new wheel prices. I hope it works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

i got sponsored for my wheels this year. I hear you on the prices man. AG offered me one (i didn't go to them) and it was STILL $3,500! I was like what the fuck man, $5,500 for a set of 19's. I gotta figure out wheels for this year. About time to start sending out my emails once again
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Maybe it's me but I couldn't imagine spending that on wheels.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Yeah I know of a few people that get new $5,000 wheels like every year. I mean I get it, they sell their old setup for like $3,500.....but that's still $5,000 they paid up front and then come out upside down by like $1,500 everytime they switch it up. Kids nowadays must be slangin' dope or something.....lol. These are the same kids that are vinyl wrapping their car a new color every year, which costs about the same as painting your car.
    WFC #244

i have a really good friend that buys a new set of rotiforms every single year and has for the past like 8 years lol. It doesn't affect him. I mean, don't get my wrong. I spent the money elsewhere. Like my truck, camper, traveling etc. but fuck. lol
    Kyle
    WFC #306

i have a really good friend that buys a new set of rotiforms every single year and has for the past like 8 years lol. It doesn't affect him. I mean, don't get my wrong. I spent the money elsewhere. Like my truck, camper, traveling etc. but fuck. lol
    I just don't have that type of disposable income. I mean I make decent money, don't have any kids, etc.....but even so, $5,000 is a pretty hefty chunk of change. Shoot, I even waited for PS4's to come down in price by $50 before pre-ordering mine.......lol.

I am also curious to see what a set of wheels would run with the partial sponsorship. If it's over $3,000 I probably wont't even consider it.
    WFC #244

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    I just don't have that type of disposable income. I mean I make decent money, don't have any kids, etc.....but even so, $5,000 is a pretty hefty chunk of change. Shoot, I even waited for PS4's to come down in price by $50 before pre-ordering mine.......lol.

I am also curious to see what a set of wheels would run with the partial sponsorship. If it's over $3,000 I probably wont't even consider it.
    i emailed Brada as well the other day actually, so i am curious as well. I won't consider it if it's over $2k honestly because for that price, i can find a used set of rad wheels. I didn't know you had PS4.... add me.... irishguy0224

What games do you play?
    Kyle
    WFC #306