Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1558

Thread: ~ Official Work Chat Thread! ~

Thursday...and this is the One thousandth post.....yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi everyone lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

it's only 8:12 and I'm already tired af
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

I second that. It's only Thursday too. I was so bored at work yesterday I worked ahead until next Wednesday. Maybe I shouldn't have lol Now i'm browsing houses on Zillow and looking at dog breeds.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

My work schedule's been funky and I'm exhausted. Gotta work off these car part bills though. Just bought everything brakes short of a master cylinder for the S14. I miss my car
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Well my friday started off shitty. I'm sure Paul will see my rant on bookface.
    Came out to my car to go to work, covered in eggs. Absolutely fucking livid. What got me really pissed off was they did it to my neighbor's Cadillac too and he's very elderly. What pisses me off even further is that I got to work an hour late, walked into the office sweaty because I had to stop by a self car wash to try and get the eggs off my car asap.

My company does flex time, but I still need to fill in my 8 hours so I'm leaving at 5 instead of 4 on a fucking Friday. That sounded really prissy and like a first world problem thing, but the whole situation really pisses me off.

Going to order a dash cam on Amazon today during lunch. There goes putting off lowering my GTI for another month or so. Need to order new top hats and bearings for the fronts which are like $150
    Last edited by RuhRohh; 08-05-2016 at 05:18 AM.
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

That's shitty, people have no class and it sucks. I hear you on the leaving an hour later than normally expected, happens to me all the time and it's not a point of being "prissy"; it just effects your whole demeanor and justifiably so, it's Friday lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    That's shitty, people have no class and it sucks. I hear you on the leaving an hour later than normally expected, happens to me all the time and it's not a point of being "prissy"; it just effects your whole demeanor and justifiably so, it's Friday lol
    Probably some fucking kids that had nothing better to do. I'm going to go to my neighbors house after work and help him clean his car off if he's home.
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

I fucking hate kids
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

I've decided to put my resonator/cat delete on the backburner for a little bit so that I can get my new tattoo that I've been wanting for a while.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

What tattoo have you been wanting? I've been meaning to go schedule the start of my sleeve.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    I've decided to put my resonator/cat delete on the backburner for a little bit so that I can get my new tattoo that I've been wanting for a while.
    Seen a couple of crossfires out lately, but driven by old men lol. Always wondered how one would sound with a nice exhaust set up
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

What tattoo have you been wanting? I've been meaning to go schedule the start of my sleeve.
    I'm getting a 'The Rev' deathbat sugar skull to pay homage to Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan that passed away in '09. I've been a diehard Avenged Sevenfold fan my entire life and have always wanted an A7X tattoo. It will be somewhat of a mate between the two tattoos shown below, but with a little bit of color worked in too. I'm getting it on the inner part of my right bicep.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    Seen a couple of crossfires out lately, but driven by old men lol. Always wondered how one would sound with a nice exhaust set up
    Yeah, that's usually the case. As far as Crossfire driver's go, I'm about as young as they come.
    Last edited by OSSHWA; 08-08-2016 at 10:06 AM.
    WFC #244

That's awesome.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

That's rad!

I'm waiting until the end of summer and then going to try to get my next tattoos set up. I learned the hard way last year that fresh tattoos in summer suck. At least if you're like me and are OCD about them healing properly.
    Ohai!
    WFC # 349
    Rumble Wagon on Mayday Garage

IG @kteeo

Quote Originally Posted by KatieO View Post
    That's rad!

I'm waiting until the end of summer and then going to try to get my next tattoos set up. I learned the hard way last year that fresh tattoos in summer suck. At least if you're like me and are OCD about them healing properly.
    I got my other tattoo in the dead of winter back in 2013......lol. I really want to at least have the outline done by H2Oi so I can rock tanktops all weekend. Suns out, guns out!
    WFC #244

Trying to set mine up for mid/end of september lol it's always a debate between car parts, guns and tattoos.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Side note, I found a set of RAYS wheels that I need for my wagon. Unfortunately they're discontinued, I guess it's time to save and hunt for them. Anyone else every find a part they want thats stupid hard to find? haha
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Trying to set mine up for mid/end of september lol it's always a debate between car parts, guns and tattoos.
    Haha I feel ya. I've been having some medical issues as of late so I'm trying to balance between car parts, medical bills and tattoos haha. I don't foresee myself getting any more tattoos anytime soon. I eventually want to get an R2D2 shoulder cap on my right shoulder but that's about it as far as my tattoo desires go.
    WFC #244

Good morning folks!

So I decided to randomly order some more car parts the other night. I bought some ZunSport black mesh lower grilles. I had talked about getting their whole front grille set (upper and lower grilles) but never got around to it since I had my OEM upper grille painted gloss black. But I was looking at the front of my car the other day and noticed how my lower grilles look kinda beat. I plastidipped them black a while back and the dip isn't holding up very well these days. I looked into getting some new OEM grilles but decided to go with the ZunSport ones since they are cheaper, will match the gloss black upper grille better and I think they'll look good.
    WFC #244

My replica lip for the s2000 came in. Time to paint it, take the authentic lip off and slap the rep on for h2oi.
    Just need to get top hats for the front struts on the MK7 and I'll be good to go with both cars.
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.