Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1379

Thread: ~ Official Work Chat Thread! ~

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    It comes in waves. I flipped a BMW e36 chassis and an '88 Ram pick up and made out. I usually just wait to find super good (sketchy, depending on your outlook lol) deals and make quick work. I try and see what people are buying and lean towards that. The bmw i sold to some dudes looking for a drift chassis and the truck went to someone from Vermont who needed a 4 wheel drive truck for winter lol
    My problem is lacking the capital to begin. Its difficult to set aside cash to then have it sit invested in something trying to sell it. Though it may be worth it in the end
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Quote Originally Posted by RyanF View Post
    My problem is lacking the capital to begin. Its difficult to set aside cash to then have it sit invested in something trying to sell it. Though it may be worth it in the end
    I feel you on that. All the extra cash I made went into traveling and other things.
    I'm actually going to start getting into some actual investments. Luckily I have friends in the financial side who have been doing some investments so I think it might be time to jump on that train
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

I hear you. It's tricky. It's not something I try to do often lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I feel you on that. All the extra cash I made went into traveling and other things.
    I'm actually going to start getting into some actual investments. Luckily I have friends in the financial side who have been doing some investments so I think it might be time to jump on that train
    my friend just finished grad school for accounting and hes into investing and i know its a good idea to look into but its all so foreign to me i cant figure out where to begin. ive got a 401k at work but thats as far as ive gone into any sort of money management.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

my friend just finished grad school for accounting and hes into investing and i know its a good idea to look into but its all so foreign to me i cant figure out where to begin. ive got a 401k at work but thats as far as ive gone into any sort of money management.
    My girlfriend is a licensed CPA and a federal auditor with a masters degree in accounting and yet here I am with just a measly savings account and a 401k. My 401k is actually awesome - my job does a lot of investment matching and it's through Fidelity and they're a great company to work with. But I'm interested in maybe buying some penny stocks or something.....just somewhere to start in terms of making additional investments.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Learning to look on different forums in my search for the perfect set of wheels for the Dart since it's 5x110. I'm gonna do some Eibach Springs and a Rear Sway bar and call it a day.

how is everyone.

PS josh I see you were active on the Cobalt forum lol
    Last edited by brokenspeed; 06-15-2017 at 09:05 AM.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Learning to look on different forums in my search for the perfect set of wheels for the Dart since it's 5x110. I'm gonna do some Eibach Springs and a Rear Sway bar and call it a day.

how is everyone.

PS josh I see you were active on the Cobalt forum lol
    Yeah many moons ago. Haven't gone on there in a while though.
    WFC #244

Forum is pretty dead. A lot of activity seemed to end towards the end of 2015. I'm just there to pilfer wheel information lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

my brain hurts after reading some things on the internet last night.
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

my brain hurts after reading some things on the internet last night.
    I got a kick out of reading some dude's rant that got kicked out of VIOLENT Clique. These silly e-hype fraternity clubs kill me.
    WFC #244

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    I got a kick out of reading some dude's rant that got kicked out of VIOLENT Clique. These silly e-hype fraternity clubs kill me.
    At least they're established groups. There's some local kids that are all about the fly by night pop up groups that are like "yo remember the time the 4 of us drank beer in the garage and worked on so and so's car? Let's make that a thing" and print out a million stickers and start an IG and shit only to have it vanish in 6 months and a new thing pops up. Hella funny to watch when they get SUPER feely about their "car fam" that existed for 4 months lmao
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

I was always curious about what happened.. I remember seeing how there was beef between two groups because one guy decided to peel a certain groups banner off their car...

Quote Originally Posted by RSKYBZ View Post
    I was always curious about what happened.. I remember seeing how there was beef between two groups because one guy decided to peel a certain groups banner off their car...
    Apparently Cambergang said you can't have other club stickers on your car and this guy was also in Violent and I think they wanted him to have a banner or something and then that caused friction and so he made a big ol post about it and denounced from CG and then it became a thing or something

WFC #2258

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    Apparently Cambergang said you can't have other club stickers on your car and this guy was also in Violent and I think they wanted him to have a banner or something and then that caused friction and so he made a big ol post about it and denounced from CG and then it became a thing or something
    Conflict of interest huh? Damn didn't think things like that were so serious eh. It is what it is.. saw it floating around IG at one point and memes being made about it but never understood what happened.

To be honest I barely understand it either. That's what I heard and I haven't really cared enough to dig deeper. Unfortunately stuff like this actually happens lmao

WFC #2258

One of the many reasons why I hate car people. Except you fools obviously
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    At least they're established groups. There's some local kids that are all about the fly by night pop up groups that are like "yo remember the time the 4 of us drank beer in the garage and worked on so and so's car? Let's make that a thing" and print out a million stickers and start an IG and shit only to have it vanish in 6 months and a new thing pops up. Hella funny to watch when they get SUPER feely about their "car fam" that existed for 4 months lmao
    I mean I guess they're established, but I've never really understood why people wanted to be affiliated with a bunch of random car dudes that they probably have never even held a discussion with. At least with WFC we all make a collective effort to get to know one another and converse on a regular basis, but I feel that "crews" like Violent, Dapper, etc. are just a bunch of random people that have never met each other jerking each other off over how expensive their wheels are and partying rather than making an actual attempt to get to know one another....lol. Just my perspective.
    WFC #244

Speaking of getting together...did all talks of an East Coast WFC fall apart?
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Speaking of getting together...did all talks of an East Coast WFC fall apart?
    that would be nice, definitely interested in that

I may have a set of wheels in the WORKS for the Dart. Let's see how the next week plays out..
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130