Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1787

Thread: ~ Official Work Chat Thread! ~

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I came down with some sort of bacterial infection and I've been stuck home for 3 days now.

I was supposed to go to Mount Snow today too for some snowboarding
    Hope you feel better player <3 miss you tons!

Quote Originally Posted by robthisbaus View Post
    Hope you feel better player <3 miss you tons!
    ayyy miss you too boo boo
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

So i am now working from home full time as my partner and i decided to give the whole 'virtual agency' thing a shot. It is def weird not leaving the house in the morning. But so far so good!
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    So i am now working from home full time as my partner and i decided to give the whole 'virtual agency' thing a shot. It is def weird not leaving the house in the morning. But so far so good!
    tfti

msglength
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

I've worked from home since 2013. At this point the comradery of it has worn off. Agreed it's nice not having to deal with the morning commute and whatnot, but man oh man does it get boring sometimes. And it also makes the whole "work/life balance" separation thing tricky.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Good luck with your future endeavors!

& hi guys

Quote Originally Posted by RSKYBZ View Post
    Good luck with your future endeavors!

& hi guys
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

at times I wish I could work from home....

2hr commute with 1 over ground train and then 2 underground trains each way into central London. it quickly becomes a pain in the arse. oh and don't start me on the £500 a month ($700) I spend for a train ticket which is a really shitty service and overcrowded.

and don't get me started on that one bellend that always feels the need to eat a banana on the train and just leave the fucking sagging skin on the side. like you absolute scumbag wait till you get off the otherside.

you must understand I have a very big hatred for bananas, everything about them!

Quote Originally Posted by benwalsh91 View Post

2hr commute with 1 over ground train and then 2 underground trains each way into central London. it quickly becomes a pain in the arse. oh and don't start me on the £500 a month ($700) I spend for a train ticket which is a really shitty service and overcrowded.
    holy shit a 2 hour commute?? I can never imagine that sort of a commute.
    My office is exactly 20 miles away from my house and I have the option to work from home on days I need to (we don't get sick days)
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    holy shit a 2 hour commute?? I can never imagine that sort of a commute.
    My office is exactly 20 miles away from my house and I have the option to work from home on days I need to (we don't get sick days)
    yeah! I live in Chelmsford, Essex and I work in central London so the commute is a bit of a shitter

I used to commute an hour each way and I thought that was kind of a pain.
    my commute now is roughly 15 minutes in the morning and 20 or so coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by benwalsh91 View Post

Dude I feel your pain. I used to commute for 1-2 hours back and forth from my old city to Honolulu everyday for my whole life. Sitting in traffic, bored out of my mind... glad we moved closer but, I hated that commute so much.
    Last edited by RSKYBZ; 01-31-2018 at 09:36 AM.

My girlfriend's commute is about 1.5 hours each way, but 95% of it is on a bus. She drives like 3 miles to the commuter lot down the street and then takes a bus into DC. Once she gets off the bus I think it's like a 2-3 block walk to her office building. So it's a lengthy commute but she gets to sleep/relax for the majority of it. Northern VA is an EXTREMELY expensive place to live and the closer to DC you get, the more expensive it becomes. So the long commute is worth saving $1,000+/month on rent (in my opinion).
    WFC #244

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    My girlfriend's commute is about 1.5 hours each way, but 95% of it is on a bus. She drives like 3 miles to the commuter lot down the street and then takes a bus into DC. Once she gets off the bus I think it's like a 2-3 block walk to her office building. So it's a lengthy commute but she gets to sleep/relax for the majority of it. Northern VA is an EXTREMELY expensive place to live and the closer to DC you get, the more expensive it becomes. So the long commute is worth saving $1,000+/month on rent (in my opinion).
    yeah its the exact same for us where we live. any closer to London and it gets ridiculously expensive!!!

Me and Nicholl just put an offer in on our first home a 3 bedroom house, its a little further out so commute is slightly longer but the mortgage payments will be cheaper, thankfully we are buying and not renting and also because its a different train line my ticket actually works out to be significantly cheaper!!

WIN WIN! so if any of you guys want a cheap vacation to England / London I will have a couple spare bedrooms to accommodate!

mothafuckin' fridayyyyyyyyy
    Instagram: @snailperformancemarkos

Quote Originally Posted by kos View Post
    mothafuckin' fridayyyyyyyyy
    About damn time!!!

fingers crossed England stays dry tomorrow so i can get some work done on the 36!!

80s and sun in the forecast in AZ for the next week haha.
    Instagram: @snailperformancemarkos

Welp, took my beater to Taco Bell this morning to grab some breakfast annnnnnd the window came off track or something because now the window won't go back up. Since I have to work until 9:15PM I won't have time to address it until tomorrow so I had to pull the Crossfire out of the garage and put the Civic in the garage -__- So that's how my Friday is going so far, lol.

On a positive note, I finally got around to ordering a new front lip to replace the one I busted up back in November on unmarked roadwork. I'm also talking to my buddy that does professional vinyl work/wrapping about wrapping my center console trim in a silver carbon fiber. The stock trim is kind of a silver metallic so it'll be an OEM+ look. Beyond that, just waiting for warmer days so I can install my other parts laying around (Needswings intercooler isolation kit, StopTech stainless braided F/R brake lines). Sloooow progress but I guess slow progress is better than no progress.
    WFC #244