Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: ~ Official H2Oi 2016 discussion thread! ~

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,590

    Default ~ Official H2Oi 2016 discussion thread! ~

    H2Oi is only a few short months away! For many of us, H2Oi weekend has become sometwhat of a tradition. It's a wild and crazy weekend filled with low cars, parties and most importantly - great people! Sure, there are it's fair share of fuckboi's but that comes with any big car event nowadays. I figured I'd go ahead and start a thread so that we can keep H2Oi-specific discussions organized in one spot. We can also use this thread throughout H2Oi weekend to communicate with one another for meet-up's and whatnot.

    First order of discussion - who all is going and where are you staying?

    I will be heading down Friday evening (September 30th) and am staying in a condo @ Castle in the Sand between 37th & 38th.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    YES!
    I'm heading down either wednesday late afternoon or Thursday morning. Staying at the condos on 45th I think right across from the Tap House.
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    I'll hopefully be there
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    H2Oi is only a few short months away! For many of us, H2Oi weekend has become sometwhat of a tradition. It's a wild and crazy weekend filled with low cars, parties and most importantly - great people! Sure, there are it's fair share of fuckboi's but that comes with any big car event nowadays. I figured I'd go ahead and start a thread so that we can keep H2Oi-specific discussions organized in one spot. We can also use this thread throughout H2Oi weekend to communicate with one another for meet-up's and whatnot.

    First order of discussion - who all is going and where are you staying?

    I will be heading down Friday evening (September 30th) and am staying in a condo @ Castle in the Sand between 37th & 38th.
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    YES!
    I'm heading down either wednesday late afternoon or Thursday morning. Staying at the condos on 45th I think right across from the Tap House.
    I'm jealous! I wish I could go down that early but my girlfriend just started her new job and doesn't want to have to request off for work already. So Friday it is....lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    I'll hopefully be there
    Shut up Paul, you'll be there.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Understandable. I'd go down earlier if I can but I took the following Monday off to recover and I'm saving the rest of my time off for a trip to Japan I'm planning in January. I'm sure shavi will post something about a meet soon. Probably the Sunsation spot same as previous years. If Luke would log on once in a while we'd know lol.

    And Paul you know damn well you're going. See your ass there
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    I need to find a place to stay
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    People are still booking places
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Anaheim Hills, CA
    Posts
    4,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    Understandable. I'd go down earlier if I can but I took the following Monday off to recover and I'm saving the rest of my time off for a trip to Japan I'm planning in January. I'm sure shavi will post something about a meet soon. Probably the Sunsation spot same as previous years. If Luke would log on once in a while we'd know lol.

    And Paul you know damn well you're going. See your ass there
    Yeah sad I wont be able to make it this year. However, definitely was planning to set up the meet again for all the homies to meet up at the same Sunsation spot. We would just need someone to go in to that Sunsation prior to tell them we are gonna have a meet up at whatever date/time it will end up being, so they have a heads up and we can all be cool there.
    2009 TRUE RED Mazdaspeed3 GT NAV - WFC #1989
    MazdaFitment.com | Royal Origin | Tumblr

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHaW View Post
    Yeah sad I wont be able to make it this year. However, definitely was planning to set up the meet again for all the homies to meet up at the same Sunsation spot. We would just need someone to go in to that Sunsation prior to tell them we are gonna have a meet up at whatever date/time it will end up being, so they have a heads up and we can all be cool there.
    Damn wish you'd make it out this year too.
    Yeah I'm sure one of us can go there and talk to the people. According to Luke they've always been chill with us and have had no problem in the past us meeting there
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHaW View Post
    Yeah sad I wont be able to make it this year. However, definitely was planning to set up the meet again for all the homies to meet up at the same Sunsation spot. We would just need someone to go in to that Sunsation prior to tell them we are gonna have a meet up at whatever date/time it will end up being, so they have a heads up and we can all be cool there.
    I'll be down there Friday afternoon and can talk to them then. I don't mind being ringleader of the meet....lol. #PassTheTorch
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Anaheim Hills, CA
    Posts
    4,988

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHaW View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1761114054140845/

    [IMG]https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14233165_1175058782554022_1733193050191967154_n.jp g?oh=54ddb11215d1ed8c99f30fd9157a96b1&oe=58804A49[IMG]

    https://www.facebook.com/events/1761114054140845/
    Still wish the Royal Origin guys were coming.
    Thanks for the poster Shavi!
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Flyer looks good man! I shared it on IG/FB already.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    11 more days! Can't wait to hang with everyone!
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    11 more days! Can't wait to hang with everyone!
    #favorite
    #retweet

    got the paint stuff for my lip, waiting for my valve stems to come in for the regas, tires hopefully mounted Friday night and I'll be all set to head down Wednesday night
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Did some basic maintenance to the SL and now I guess I'm ready for H2Oi. I'm stressed haha
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    I'm going to make a big group chat on FB for H2Oi weekend. I'm planning to invite anyone/everyone I want to meet up with/hang with that weekend.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MA
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Heck yeah!!
    IG: OsakaFlocka

    WFC #2258

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Officially H2Oi week. I can't wait for Wednesday to roll around
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Well, out of nowhere I developed a clutch problem in the S2000.
    No slipping, but there is ALOT of play in the pedal. Check the fluids, topped it off (didn't need much), and now there's still play in the pedal. Really difficult to drive the thing.
    Gonna try and bleed the slave tonight after work.
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •