Thread: Eastcoast / Tristate events for 2017

Default Eastcoast / Tristate events for 2017

I've been on the look out for events, dates, times, etc. and what do you guys think about just compiling a list of events for the eastcoast and tristate area on here? kind of like a "one-stop planner"? This would be a list of event names, dates/times, and brief info (such as entry $, type of event, awards available, and a link for reg and more info).

For example:

1. "Panda Junction" Sunday May 7th, 2017; $25 for VIP (pending approval), $20 for admission; 873 Long Drive (Ripken stadium), Aberdeen, MD
    https://www.tuner-evolution.com/inde.../pandajunction

2. "Hyperfest / Street Driven/ Tuner Evolution" Saturday May 20th, 2017; $25 at door admission, $20 online admission, $Free kids 12 and under; Vehicle Reg $55 w/ pass only for driver, $35 ruckus reg (all registered (reg) vehicles require prescreening approval; (**also I believe there are spots available for track time as well) Virginia International Raceway (VIR)

3."Tuner Evolution Philly" Saturday July 29th 2017; $55 for vehicle registration, $85 for vehicle registration w/ access to electric, $35 for Ruckus registration, $25 admission at door, $20 admission online, kids 7-12 $10, 7 and under $FREE, Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks
    https://www.tuner-evolution.com/inde...slist/tephilly

Basically, we'd post on here and then either an admin or I could edit it into these first two posts to compile the list of events for 2017 that WFC members are planning to attend. Lemme know what you guys and girls think.

Last edited by Cleantune; 02-11-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
    instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

(reserved for later post.)
    well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
    instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2