Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ryans 2017 crystal white pearl wrx

so my bags should be in by next weekend. hopefully in time to roll down to waterfest with my friends. anyone else on here going?
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

so picked up my car yesterday it looks really good i love it. its not as low as it could be on different wheels with smaller tires but thatll happen later on.

overall it rides nicely and just looks so good aired out. I took a few quick photos with my cell phone yesterday during a break in the rain. I also debadged the rear of the car and i think it looks so much nicer that way. Also throwing in a photo with my friend andrew's bagged & supercharged r32.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Awesome!

Now get some wheels !!
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Nice dude!
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    Nice dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    Awesome!

Now get some wheels !!
    Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

thanks guys, wheels are on my mind but ive gotta save up some more money first. im interviewing for a new position at my current company soon its a long shot but itd be incredible if i got it.

ive got some visual autoworks window vents coming my way, so thatll be fun to have. still waiting on wheels trying to get my savings back up high enough before i really worry about that.

so nothing really happening with the car right now. i want an exhaust and wheels but trying not to spend money right now. my birthdays in 10 days so maybe ill treat myself then but i probably wont. Im trying to find ways to make more money so i can have more freedom to mod this car or get something else cool. Im dying for an r32 gtr or v8 or something else fun and unique. ive just only ever owned subarus so i really wanna try something different than a turbo 4 cylinder and awd.

i also Kinda wanna pick up a shell or something as a long term project to slowly put money into and make basically every single aspect of it custom and different and learn on. But again money is an issue and i dont have a definite space to keep it right this second. Im indecisive as it is, but not really having money and wanting to drive cool cars in the future as well as get a house for myself in the next couple years really kills any automotive dreams i may have for a cool car right now.

I had a random idea to try and make something into a custom controller for my air suspenion. Ive seen people use nintendo controllers and like old car phones and cameras, but i havent even gotten the slightest clue how to go about doing that. Would honestly be sick though, my thought was to try and use an xbox 360 controller or something else.

a friend suggested i look into trying to use raspberry pi for my custom controller project so i may try and see what i can do with that, but its all new to me so it would be a learning experience for sure. the problem with trying to do something unique is noone has a write up for it.

If saving money's the game, a good half way would be buying used parts so you can sell them for what you have into them if you need to
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

so i traded my anarchy motive shift knob to a friend for his vortex diffuser. so hopefully ill be getting that on soon. i had gone back to my oem sti shifter because i liked it better, kinda wanted to stick with the oem + look. i want this car to be simple but good looking. i feel like the trend nowadays is just to throw as many parts at your car as you can so people can tell its modified and just to have a super long mod list. while half of the mods dont even work well together.

im pretty broke lately so nothing really new happening, just trying to save money and trying to think of some low cost diy stuff to make the car stand out. maybe ill work on my trunk setup while im at it.

nothing new with this but i keep trolling craigslist for a cheap long term project kinda wanna go that route instead. I found a 63 volvo amazon 122 locally and looked up what it looks like stanced on google and damn does it look nice.

id really love to take an old car and bring it back to life but keep it oem+ super low on nice wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanF View Post
    nothing new with this but i keep trolling craigslist for a cheap long term project kinda wanna go that route instead. I found a 63 volvo amazon 122 locally and looked up what it looks like stanced on google and damn does it look nice.

id really love to take an old car and bring it back to life but keep it oem+ super low on nice wheels.
    I've been doing the same thing but I started to look for my own place now...
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I've been doing the same thing but I started to look for my own place now...
    yeah my girlfriend and i are planning to take a vacation to aruba in the spring for her birthday & our 2 year anniversary as well as im looking to get my own place/start investing so moneys tight but man do i want a project really badly. wish i could just be a carefree 18 year old with my salary so i can just spend all my money on building cars and have no responsibilities.

Find a nice set of wheels for the Subaru first
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    Find a nice set of wheels for the Subaru first
    im working on that i just hate settling and all the wheels i want are like $1500 or more and i need to set money aside for vacation first.

so i was able to get a cobb accessport for $300 last night, today i purchased the MA Performance "stage 1" tune and flashed the car on my lunch break, only got it to drive it about a minute so now i cant wait to get out of work and go see what its like.

im really enjoying the car its at about 8300 miles now. i cant wait to get wheels cause im getting kinda bored with it and thinking of maybe trading it for something else but that probably wont happen. i just really need to get it on some wheels so i can fall in love with it again.

just gotta keep evolving the car to not get bored. Believe me, i never thought i would wide body a car. But it was either sell or go for broke.
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    just gotta keep evolving the car to not get bored. Believe me, i never thought i would wide body a car. But it was either sell or go for broke.
    yeah i know the feeling, thats why i fell out of love with my old car. I put nameless muffler deletes and a vortex generator on the car this weekend. i love the exhaust note now its just what the car needed. Now to hopefully get some wheels over winter and some odds and ends and ill be happy.