Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ryans 2017 crystal white pearl wrx

Glad to hear you ended up grabbing that exhaust!
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    Glad to hear you ended up grabbing that exhaust!
    it sounds so nice and for $160 i couldnt pass on it. though now im getting tempted to go for a full catless turbo back and then protune. Thanks to the 5 year inspection sticker for new cars in nj.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Full Catback > any muff deletes. Good progress! Keep it up
    Instagram: @snailperformancemarkos

Quote Originally Posted by kos View Post
    Full Catback > any muff deletes. Good progress! Keep it up
    yeah i agree, im hoping to get a tomei catback but at the same time im enjoying the noise level with just muffler deletes so we will see. no complaints from the family neighbors or girlfriend so i dont really wanna push my luck too much.

so update hit a pothole back in october which snapped one of my isc control arms in half and then realized my rear tires were shredded and so when i was removing the lcas i decided to get rid of the bags too. So took them out and theyre for sale on multiple facebook pages. I missed being static and could use some of the money to pay off a bit of debt so thats the main reason im selling them. So hopefully over the next few months ill be getting coilovers and then deciding on wheels and doing a few more mods. apr carbon fiber mirrors, front lip, sti spoiler or some other spoiler, and maybe an aftermarket bumper or something i cant afford a full kit but not sure if the bumpers alone would look dumb.

im so undecided on wheels since i have so many i like, but ill figure it out.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt