Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ryans 2017 crystal white pearl wrx

Any of you guys know someone who could make me a Motorsports banner for my windshield. I believe that's what it's called it goes on the top of the windshield and I'd have all vinyl except for negative space used for the lettering in the banner.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

So last night was able to get a jdm grill and a front lip for my car so those should be going on sometime soon.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

so ive been inactive for awhile. got fired suddenly from my warehouse job and then I started a new job as a salesman at a subaru dealership approximately 2 and a half weeks ago and now im incredibly busy, but its going alright so far. Ive managed to sell 6 cars in 2 weeks as a newbie so lets hope it takes off from here.

i finally put the works on my car, still saving for coilovers though so while the wheels look pretty good (in my opinion) the car definitely needs to be low. the wheels are 18x9.5 +38 with 255/35 firestone firehawk indy 500 tires. The wheels seem to sit where i want them so once i lower the car it should look just right.

picked up my camera for the first time in over a year and took some quick photos 5 mins before it down poured. Im not the greatest photographer or even good for that matter but figured my thread could use something other than cell phone pics.

DSC_1022 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr
    DSC_1023 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1029 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1033 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1034 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1035 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1050 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1049 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1048 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

That Double D sticker is amazing!! The car looks stellar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Happy to see the car coming along well bro!!
    IG: @jvyjr_

got my coilovers in yesterday, went with a set from Open Road Tuning, Andrew at ORT is a great guy and they have awesome customer service. I also threw the front lip and jdm grill on. This is the current fitment. I may mess with it some more, but I just decided to leave it this way and play it safe for now. I went out and took some photos today, didnt wanna have just cell phone photos in the thread

DSC_0087 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0092 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0110 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0133 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0135 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0156 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0158 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr
    Last edited by RyanF; 07-29-2018 at 07:21 PM.

So currently undecided on what my next mod will be. I need some spacers for the rears to get the fitment better and I need to give the fenders a good roll and pull around.

Thinking I may tint the windows or get the apr carbon mirrors next. Or even go and get a nicer driver's seat. But unsure about running a different seat with oem seatbelts or whatever. Don't want to compromise the safety of the vehicle.

I know the forum isn't still super active but do we still do the whole process to become an approved member? I like the community around wfc and would like to be a part of it.

so i purchased a chargespeed carbon fiber rearview mirror cover, didnt have that on my list of ideal future mods, but thought it was a cool piece and could be one step towards having a more unique and quality build.

its a pretty awesome piece too bad its such a small detail of the vehicle.

I also finally got a chance to take some rollers while i was doing a combo photo/video shoot of my wrx and a friends bagged audi s3. ill post some photos from that set below.

Untitled by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0187 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

bought a set of apr carbon fiber mirrors, cant wait to install them when they get here. Also ordered a new shift knob, shift boot, and e-brake boot. having a motorsport banner made and putting it on thursday as well as planning to get a new rear bumper painted to replace my messed up bumper and having my front lip paint matched. I may also shave the holes in my front bumper as well. im trying to get the car ready to take to staggered in Springfield, Massachusetts October 7th