Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryans 2017 crystal white pearl wrx

Works are great. I feel like they're a good "entry" into the wider wheels game other than Enkeis.
    The new body styles I believe are wider than the GRs so don't think you'll have a lot of difficulties fitting the D9Rs depending on what the offset is.

What I would love to see one day is Regamasters on the new chassis if you could find a set of 18s *hint hint*
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

There are a few sets of Regamasters for sale on the Facebook group as well as on WheelFlip. I don't have experience with wheelflip, I just browse haha.

I want a set for the wagon in the worst way..but seeing a set on a new chassis would be gravy, I agree with Matt. haha
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    Works are great. I feel like they're a good "entry" into the wider wheels game other than Enkeis.
    The new body styles I believe are wider than the GRs so don't think you'll have a lot of difficulties fitting the D9Rs depending on what the offset is.

What I would love to see one day is Regamasters on the new chassis if you could find a set of 18s *hint hint*
    hmmm you wouldnt happen to know where i could find a set in 18s would ya?

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    There are a few sets of Regamasters for sale on the Facebook group as well as on WheelFlip. I don't have experience with wheelflip, I just browse haha.

I want a set for the wagon in the worst way..but seeing a set on a new chassis would be gravy, I agree with Matt. haha
    im still looking around at my options the d9r look really nice and theyre cheaper than others ive been looking at so thats nice.

Has anyone had any experience with Heritage Wheels by threepiece.us? or know anyone who has dealt with them?

i was looking at these maybe going with a white face and polished lip in 18x10

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Regas in 18s will pop up very rarely. Zilvia and eBay are two good places to keep an eye out on. I myself got my Regas off ebay.
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Just be patient. Something will pop up and catch your eye and you'll know it...like love..or tacos. Either one you get my point lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

so the original person i was going to purchase the bags from told me he had another person offer him the same amount that i did, however the guy needed to get a bank loan for the bags. Then he also said he wasnt going to be able to take them off until tuesday of this upcoming week. So that being said i wont be getting bags this weekend however i found someone local who i made a deal with to get a whole air lift v2 setup and isc rear control arms and toe arms for $100 more than i was originally going to pay for just the air lift kit from the previous person this weekend. So i guess in the end it all worked out. While rereading this it seems confusing so i hope you guys understand what im saying.

TLDR: im getting air lift and isc control arms and toe arms for a good deal from someone local next week. now to save for some nice wheels
    Last edited by RyanF; 06-17-2017 at 04:13 AM.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Heck yeah!! That's a come up!
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Oh! And are you still coming to Cape Cod? That meet tomorrow (Sat) night is shaping up to be pretty dope!

Would be rad to see you there! Should only be an hour away

WFC #2258

Unfortunately i dont think im gonna make it. Im here spending time with all of my cousins for the weekend and it doesnt look like ill be able to make it out

All good!!

WFC #2258

Massachusetts sure loves their traffic circles, wish jersey used them more. Theyre much better than just straight traffic lights

It's called a rotary fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

WFC #2258

*rages in Massachusetts

WFC #2258

Quote Originally Posted by drift55 View Post
    It's called a rotary fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    hahaha i know i know, its just force of habit to call it by the wrong name to annoy my Massachusetts friends

T-minus 2 days till i go purchase the air lift kit.

T-minus 2 days until g o o d stuff

WFC #2258

yess and hopefully putting it on either this weekend or next. i cannot wait. and then the desire for wheels will be insanely hard to ignore.

ive always had a soft spot for work equips or vsxx or vsss

but im unsure how equips would look on a 2017 wrx. im not entirely sold on them. though after seeing work vsxx's on a 2015 wrx i wasnt entirely sold either. I am the worst at making decisions and i change my mind like i change my pants.

Download the APP wheels on. You can "photoshop" any wheels on you'd like. Gives you a great idea lol
    -Kyle
    WFC # 1130

Quote Originally Posted by brokenspeed View Post
    Download the APP wheels on. You can "photoshop" any wheels on you'd like. Gives you a great idea lol
    thanks for the suggestion ill download it now