Thread: Where are the og members?

Hybrid View

Default Where are the og members?

Where’s all the people who posted on here back in 2010?
    wfc's ole # 203

they're off driving either a Lexus, something euro or a Toyota Tacoma / 4runner

lol that's pretty spot on for a lot of them
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by That-Sleez View Post
    Lol. This is so true.

I think forums have kind of died out, which is really sad. Nowadays, people just join facebook groups and ask questions on there.
    2005 Subaru Forester 2.5x

2005 Saabaru 9-2x Linear Supercharged - R.I.P.

absolutely true. I still prefer forums over facebook. Makes it way easier to find a topic and chat about it. Ten seconds on an active facebook forum and a topic is lost forever.
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Yup, even finding something you posted for sale on there is a complete mess. Lol. I visited the stancenation forums yesterday and it's sad that all it is now is a bunch of spam posts. Looks like no upkeep has been done on it for a long time.

I still prefer forums over any facebook group any day of the week.

I haven't been on the SN forum in a bit. But stance works is actually still active
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by That-Sleez View Post
    Lol x2 on everyone driving 4-Runners nowadays. I actually made a collage post about a year or so ago of like 6 guys I knew (some of which were WFC dudes) that went from having slammed cars to the latest gen 4-Runner. I'm not a big SUV fan so I just don't get the hype but apparently they're like the "it" thing to buy nowadays.

If I had the money (and wasn't trying to buy a house) I'd probably try to get into a new Ford Lightning that Pioneer Ford down in GA is offering.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    If I had the money (and wasn't trying to buy a house) I'd probably try to get into a new Ford Lightning that Pioneer Ford down in GA is offering.
    I got into a 2012 Sierra crew cab a couple years ago. It was a nice truck, but man I found it so boring to drive. I wanted to get it lowered and fitted nicely, but I just went ahead and traded it for the forester I'm driving now. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by b00duh View Post
    I got into a 2012 Sierra crew cab a couple years ago. It was a nice truck, but man I found it so boring to drive. I wanted to get it lowered and fitted nicely, but I just went ahead and traded it for the forester I'm driving now. Lol.
    The Ford Lightning that Pioneer Ford down in GA is building/offering to customers features a 650hp supercharged Roush engine, bigger/wider wheels, it's lowered and a few little aesthetic upgrades. I'm not a truck guy, but man it's sweet. I just like it because it's one of those special "dealer options" that's only offered at one dealership nationwide which means they're pretty rare and you'll likely never bump into another one locally (unless you live in that town in Georgia where the dealership is, lol).
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

lol im here, working behind the scenes... usually approving the 1-3 new members we get per week or so, and yeah i drive my 4runner more than my other cars now haha the Subaru just sits in the garage, its needed new tires for a long time now, and the Lexus sits next to it keeping the mileage down, i still need to put on the lip kit on that car, its been a couple of years since i got it

We need to get the OGs back and revive the forum. So much more cozy and community oriented in forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

I'll admit I just don't check forums as often as I used to. Just time more than anything
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

i check forums all day long lol
    Kyle
    WFC #306