Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where are the og members?

Quote Originally Posted by benwalsh91 View Post
    come thruuuu!!!

I will be your tour guide here in London. I really want to go visit some southern spain and some really non touristy areas, I stumbled upon this super cool little town called Rhonda in Spain and I've been wanting to go visit. may fly out there one weekend soon seeing as its only a few hours from me.
    you guys are super lucky, all the cool spots are so close, so much history out there, id love to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
    you guys are super lucky, all the cool spots are so close, so much history out there, id love to see it
    it kind of gets a bit shitty when you live here. but I am jealous of you guys over in the states and all my American friends don't get it when they say they are jealous of me living in England. grass always looks greener and all that.

but yes! let me know when you come over I will happily show you around some of the more local places over the tourist places.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I'll admit I just don't check forums as often as I used to. Just time more than anything
    The only two forums I really stay up with nowadays are here and PlayStationTrophies.org. Beyond that I login to CrossfireForum.org every few months or when I have a question to ask.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa