Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: The Root Beer Bull

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    45

    Default The Root Beer Bull

    So Thanksgiving morning I hit a six pointer (buck) with my tiburon (here). So needless to say the insurance company ended up totaling it. I was really considering a Lexus IS350 or a Volkswagen GTI. The Lexus didn't have enough horsepower for me. It also didn't help that the four IS350's I was considering all sold. I read all the problems with the GTI's and decided against it. So I ended up going with a SHO. It's been a perfect fit for everything I wanted; super comfortable, awd, and horsepower.

    My goals are; performance wise 450-500whp, lower it, throw some wide wheels on it, and a few aesthetic mods.







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Love the color and that interior is fire! Not to sound biased here, but some gold or bronze wheels would really make this thing pop
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Love the color and that interior is fire! Not to sound biased here, but some gold or bronze wheels would really make this thing pop
    Thank you sir! I've definitely been considering bronze. I also have considered maybe a face paint matched to the color of the car with polished lip, or gunmetal face with polish lip.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Code AiR View Post
    Thank you sir! I've definitely been considering bronze. I also have considered maybe a face paint matched to the color of the car with polished lip, or gunmetal face with polish lip.
    Color matched faces would be cool, kinda iffy on gunmetal though.
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President


    SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

    Instagram: @osshwa

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    64

    Default

    that is a damn fine colour! (yes colour is spelt with a 'u').

    I saw this colour on a mustang on the internet and I was actually going to get my 36 painted in it. decided after a long time pondering on this that I would keep the car original and black.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benwalsh91 View Post
    that is a damn fine colour! (yes colour is spelt with a 'u').

    I saw this colour on a mustang on the internet and I was actually going to get my 36 painted in it. decided after a long time pondering on this that I would keep the car original and black.
    lol Thank you sir its actually a fairly rare color according to the documents I received. The paper work I have has it stated they only made 199 in cinnamon metallic and only 105 in have the same interior as mine.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Only thing new at the moment is I had the mufflers deleted. I was surprised how little cabin drone it has. I am usually not one to skimp on modifications but I really didn't want to spend $1600 on an exhaust. Plus I got the itch to do something to it. I am rather happy with the exhaust tone. I can hear the turbos spooling now, so that's a plus. I've also got a set of H&R spring ordered. I really want to get some new wheels and tires on before any events.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •