Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Root Beer Bull

Default The Root Beer Bull

So Thanksgiving morning I hit a six pointer (buck) with my tiburon (here). So needless to say the insurance company ended up totaling it. I was really considering a Lexus IS350 or a Volkswagen GTI. The Lexus didn't have enough horsepower for me. It also didn't help that the four IS350's I was considering all sold. I read all the problems with the GTI's and decided against it. So I ended up going with a SHO. It's been a perfect fit for everything I wanted; super comfortable, awd, and horsepower.

My goals are; performance wise 450-500whp, lower it, throw some wide wheels on it, and a few aesthetic mods.

Love the color and that interior is fire! Not to sound biased here, but some gold or bronze wheels would really make this thing pop
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Love the color and that interior is fire! Not to sound biased here, but some gold or bronze wheels would really make this thing pop
    Thank you sir! I've definitely been considering bronze. I also have considered maybe a face paint matched to the color of the car with polished lip, or gunmetal face with polish lip.

Quote Originally Posted by Code AiR View Post
    Thank you sir! I've definitely been considering bronze. I also have considered maybe a face paint matched to the color of the car with polished lip, or gunmetal face with polish lip.
    Color matched faces would be cool, kinda iffy on gunmetal though.
    WFC #244

that is a damn fine colour! (yes colour is spelt with a 'u').

I saw this colour on a mustang on the internet and I was actually going to get my 36 painted in it. decided after a long time pondering on this that I would keep the car original and black.

Quote Originally Posted by benwalsh91 View Post
    that is a damn fine colour! (yes colour is spelt with a 'u').

I saw this colour on a mustang on the internet and I was actually going to get my 36 painted in it. decided after a long time pondering on this that I would keep the car original and black.
    lol Thank you sir its actually a fairly rare color according to the documents I received. The paper work I have has it stated they only made 199 in cinnamon metallic and only 105 in have the same interior as mine.

Only thing new at the moment is I had the mufflers deleted. I was surprised how little cabin drone it has. I am usually not one to skimp on modifications but I really didn't want to spend $1600 on an exhaust. Plus I got the itch to do something to it. I am rather happy with the exhaust tone. I can hear the turbos spooling now, so that's a plus. I've also got a set of H&R spring ordered. I really want to get some new wheels and tires on before any events.

I saw this thread on stanceworks and was thinking that I am 100% sure I commented on it. but realised it was on here too!!

bag it! bag it! bag it!
    Kyle
    WFC #306

I saw this thread on stanceworks and was thinking that I am 100% sure I commented on it. but realised it was on here too!!
    LOL it's okay I have those days as well. I just chalk it up to old age lol

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    bag it! bag it! bag it!
    I considered it before I drove it. Then I realized how comfortable it is. So I am probably just going to throw some lowering springs on it. I live in the foot hills of the Appalachian mountains so it's not the most leveled or lowered friendly area lol.

I agree to bags!!
    bags can be comfortable and handle perfectly fine when set up properly, and you will have the adjustability to lower and raise it when you get to a shitty bit of road.

I agree to bags!!
    bags can be comfortable and handle perfectly fine when set up properly, and you will have the adjustability to lower and raise it when you get to a shitty bit of road.
    this x100000 my car drives awesome on air
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by Code AiR View Post
    I considered it before I drove it. Then I realized how comfortable it is. So I am probably just going to throw some lowering springs on it. I live in the foot hills of the Appalachian mountains so it's not the most leveled or lowered friendly area lol.
    that's not very WFC of you ..

Quote Originally Posted by That-Sleez View Post
    that's not very WFC of you ..
    truuuuuuuuuu
    Kyle
    WFC #306

im digging that peanut butter interior! can't wait to see what you do to it

Quote Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
    im digging that peanut butter interior! can't wait to see what you do to it
    DAMN this is gonna be flames! i agree with lynk on that PB interior, got that jelly outside too so its the whole sangwich! hella heart eyes.

Looking forward to see the progress!

BAGGGSSSS! I rarely see any of these really "modded" to a certain degree, so im excited to see this come together.

Damn the peer pressure is real here! lol

I went with lowering springs because bags are out of my budget. I am surprised how much I like springs over coilovers. The car handles sooooo much better now. I am definitely happy with this choice.

Anyways I had a chance to put the bull to work over the weekend. This car feels so planted I never worry about sliding in this boat.

So snaps I got of the mountain and road conditions.

I also ordered some new wheels. They should be finished and shipped by the end of the month.

Stay static, go lower and ruin your front fenders every few months like I do....lol.
    WFC #244