Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Risky Business

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I need to move to somewhere with a warmer climate. I'd rather drive my E36 all year long than my GTI
    Just followed you on ig recently, your wheel choice on the e36 is beautiful. I have a thing for 5 spoke wheels lol. Im jealous of your arsenal of cars, my other car is an altima.

Hey guys, just a small update.

Dialing in the height, and camber for the car. Lessened the front a little bit (back to -11), and lowered the car a little. I think i'm pretty much happy with where the car is finally sitting. Pretty stiff ride on 22k/24k, but it solved many problems and allowed me to tighten up the fitment. Solid ride, and a fun workhorse/ cruiser/ daily.

Last edited by RSKYBZ; 02-01-2018 at 09:09 AM.

SHEEEEEEESSSS READY FOR WEKFEST HAWAII 2018 fuckin hyped for it lol...

Gonna do some relocation, tucking and deletes in the engine bay over the summer when I dont need to drive this thing too much for school. But, at this point I just wanna enjoy the car in this phase. Never thought i'd see it this way ever.

and shoutout to rob for the WFC stickers and shirt

Quote Originally Posted by RSKYBZ View Post
    Just followed you on ig recently, your wheel choice on the e36 is beautiful. I have a thing for 5 spoke wheels lol. Im jealous of your arsenal of cars, my other car is an altima.
    Really? What's your IG lol
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    Really? What's your IG lol
    @jvyjr_ lolol. I didnt really post what my ig was my bad haha

Quote Originally Posted by RSKYBZ View Post
    @jvyjr_ lolol. I didnt really post what my ig was my bad haha
    Ahhhh okay I'm gonna check now lmao
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

very clean! keep holdin it down for the hawaii bros!

man I love this! just added you on Insta.
    super jealous of you being in Hawaii, always wanted to come visit that place, its just a fucking trek to get there from Great Britania.

Quote Originally Posted by benwalsh91 View Post
    man I love this! just added you on Insta.
    super jealous of you being in Hawaii, always wanted to come visit that place, its just a fucking trek to get there from Great Britania.
    Haha added you back last night! You should come by one day, it really is a beautiful place. only thing that sucks so fucking bad is TRAFFIC. Hoping to visit Europe once I grad from college. Always wanted to explore and be exposed to different cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
    very clean! keep holdin it down for the hawaii bros!
    Thanks bro!! Always will be doing my best!

Thats a wrap for this past weekends festivities! It's always fun catching up with homies you never seen in a long time, and seeing their car's progression. Glad some of the homies took home some hardware as well! One of the best shows i've attended based on the diversity and quality that was shown.

Car is back to being driven to school, and work. Gonna update the thread with a lot of the refreshing i'm planning on doing over the summer. Plans to finally start messing with the interior, and also clean up/ declutter the engine bay... maaaybe do brakes but thats waaaay too costly. slow and steady!
    Last edited by RSKYBZ; 02-04-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Hope everyone is enjoyed their weekend!

After wekfest, one of my friends invited me to be apart of his Wekfest aftermovie. Never really thought my car was much, but I was very thankful for the offer. So glad I said yes haha, seeing the footage he took made me ecstatic. You can see a small snippet of some roller footage on his IG @jcfilms; really incredible and skilled dude with a camera. Very happy to have witnessed his passion for videography first hand. While he was shooting, my homie Carmie, @yuki.photos, took a few photos while we had the car staged, and while we did rollers. I'm honestly in love with her pictures. Here's some shots from this weekends activities...

RskyBzness by yuki.photos, on Flickr

So around December when I was messing with my ride height, I ended up cracking my fender... saved up a bit, and finally am getting them fixed at my homie Gary's shop (JS4kix)... teaching me a little about how to fix fiberglass as well. Sanded down the area, and we laid down some fiberglass sheets and resin (didn't get pics of that).

So temporarily i'm back on my stock fenders.. Left my 25mm spacer that I use when I rock my todorokis for shits and giggles. I actually might try and make it work, just needs a little more "finesse"...

IG: @jvyjr_

those fenders need to go back on asap!
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

Stock fender fitment’s pretty tight, but those fenders are too fuego! Definitely need to go back on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258

Yeah.. I miss my todoroki fenders more and more each day lol! I feel like it completed the overall look. With stock fenders it looks a tad bland, I don't really feel like messing with the stock fenders in terms of fitment so the spacers ended up coming off.. hope I'll get them back by the end of this month. Having some separation anxiety from my fenders haha.
    Last edited by RSKYBZ; 03-10-2018 at 12:37 AM.

Hope everyones been well. It's been awhile since I've been on here. It's been a hectic few months with school/finals, work, and life going on. No real updates to the car; It's been my reliable daily; driving it to work, school, and wherever I need to go. I'm still waiting for my fenders to come back from paint as well. Also looking at doing a few new mods this summer. Right now, I've put the OEM mirrors back on (got sick of the APR mirrors, and wanted some change), dialed in the fitment with stock fenders, and now saving cash for upcoming plans...

I've also been looking at owning another car (An ae86, or a cressida). Almost owned an SR5 AE86... until I saw the how bad the rust was (dammit Hawaii). Very clean in terms of interior, and well maintained on the mechanical side of things, but there was a big rust spot near the trunk and rear windshield area that left a gaping hole in the quarter panel. The dumbass in me wanted to buy it, but I told myself I just need to be a little patient. Wanted to purchase it as a daily (it was an automatic with low miles, second owner. First owner was an old lady... wouldve been perfect!), and possibly hoard parts/ strip it down and rebuild when I graduate college in a few years... but, back to just browsing waiting for the right car to come.

Anywho... sorry about the tangent there, looking to do some mods this summer and get the build thread going again. it's been stagnant since i've been saving money. My plans are to keep the car very oem+, and add a few goodies from Japan to accent the other parts I got going on. Get brakes, and enjoy driving the car. This summer, the build will go on!

How she sits as of right now.

Unsure how I feel about keeping the rear diffuser... but it'll stay for the time being.
    Last edited by RSKYBZ; 05-09-2018 at 12:51 AM.

looks really nice, i always had a plan in mind to get the apr mirrors. what did you think of them?
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Quote Originally Posted by RyanF View Post
    looks really nice, i always had a plan in mind to get the apr mirrors. what did you think of them?
    APR was good, I drove with it for almost 3 years! I just got tired of the look. Many guys say they cant see shit out of them, but for me I felt no difference from my oem mirrors and the apr mirrors.

Bringing some life back into this thread!

A few weeks back I purchased a Bride Zeta lll Type - L in red, with some Bride FG seat rails. I'm super happy with the color choice, and contrast with the interior/ exterior of the car. I was planning on getting a black one, but the option to go red was a little unplanned and spontaneous... haha no regrets at all. I had a fixed bucket before, and missed the feeling. Probably the biggest purchase in awhile, since I haven't bought anything for the BRZ since the beginning of the year. Shoutout to my homie Thomson @ System Motorsports for hooking it up on the Bride seat and rails

Here's some pics of the stock seat and bride seat side by side, and installed. Enjoy!

Still have more planned for the car... slowly but surely.
    Last edited by RSKYBZ; 08-02-2018 at 02:24 PM.