Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Risky Business

Are the ARC bits as wildly expensive for the FRS/BRZ as they are for the 350z?
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Quote Originally Posted by irishguy0224 View Post
    Aren't ARC bits wildly expensive in general? Back when I had the s2000 I couldn't afford ARC stuff even if I gave both my nuts to buy them
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

dude, an ARC strut bar for a Z just sold for like $1500. The OIL CAPS sell for like $600 fucking dollars lol
    Kyle
    WFC #306

dude, an ARC strut bar for a Z just sold for like $1500. The OIL CAPS sell for like $600 fucking dollars lol
    Yeah I believe it. Intake systems were going for around $1500 used
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

Hmm, in comparison to what the discontinued ARC parts are going for, they're not as crazy (like that $1500 strut bar you mentioned). However, for what it is; honestly it's pretty expensive (compared to the standard cold air intakes like mishimoto/perrin, they're atleast $200-300 average for the whole system). Induction box + Oil Catch can ran me around $1300 shipped. I'm trying to hunt down a subaru thread ARC oil cap but man... the prices are crazy, let alone finding one is rare as hell. Wish they'd atleast reproduce the oil caps.
    Last edited by RSKYBZ; 01-04-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    Love the little things that make the biggest impact. I wish I could see this thing in person.
    Thank you! I feel like these little touches are what set apart each build from the next, gives a sense of individuality.

Quote Originally Posted by RSKYBZ View Post
    Hope everyone had a great christmas weekend.

New updates to the build...

Decided to enter HIN Hawaii 2017 with my good friend, @ejboyy. We both love a more simpler approach on our cars and he certainly loves OEM+ as he has a lot of JDM/ OEM+ goodies slowly making its way onto his car.

Showcased the new, completed look. The car was able to take home Hottest Stance and Hottest Tire this past show.
    Just out of blissful curiosity, what exactly is the "Hottest Tire" award? Like best stretch?
    WFC #244
    Mid-Atlantic Chapter President

SRT-6 build: http://www.wrongfitmentcrew.com/foru...053#post207053

Instagram: @osshwa

Quote Originally Posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Just out of blissful curiosity, what exactly is the "Hottest Tire" award? Like best stretch?
    I'll be honest with you, I'm not even sure.... It took me by surprise, didn't even know it existed as a category!

lol gotta love that! What kind of tires do you have on there? Maybe they liked the tread pattern or something lol
    Kyle
    WFC #306

Just some regular Federal 595SSl! Glad they liked it though? lol....

This is real nice and clean, I do like these cars and always preferred the BRZ over the other models, not sure why I think it might be because they are more limited just wish they done them with better engine options!

Thanks man! I always loved the brz due to the interior options & the World rally blue color. I've been thinking about going forced induction to bump up the power slightly.

Oh and.. thank you to whoever reposted my car on the WFC ig, I appreciate it! Never thought it'd make it on there lol
    Last edited by RSKYBZ; 01-14-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Slow progress right now... but i'm slowly doing little things to the interior. Replaced the old wearelikewise giant shift knob and got a lathewerks titanium shift knob. Thinking about having more titanium accented parts, blacking out a lot of the interior pieces, and a Bride Low Max.....

Install day, bought my friend's BC coilovers w/ swift springs to upgrade my regular BC extreme lows with 8k springs. Gonna try and go a little lower and dial in my setup. Really stoked on these as I got a great deal on them, and wanted to upgrade!

yesssss swift springs

what are you running for rates now
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

really liking the look of the interior, what other titanium plans are you thinking for in there? I am currently redoing my interior and I think interior is always so overlooked when your modifying a car, well atleast in the UK it is.

Running 22k F/ 24k R...

Right now, i'm thinking just steering wheel hardware and my ebrake button. I love titanium, but I dont want to have too much of it. Thinking the combo of those small titanium bits, mixed with oem jdm black interior bits (to replace most of the painted silver pieces) and some polished parts (like my c and b pillar bars planned) would all work together nicely.

Running 22k F/ 24k R...

Right now, i'm thinking just steering wheel hardware and my ebrake button. I love titanium, but I dont want to have too much of it. Thinking the combo of those small titanium bits, mixed with oem jdm black interior bits (to replace most of the painted silver pieces) and some polished parts (like my c and b pillar bars planned) would all work together nicely.
    22k/24k some straight up VIP shit right there hahaha
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    22k/24k some straight up VIP shit right there hahaha
    Haha! just a little. Cars feels pretty damn solid now though! Been driving it a lot since this is my other work horse. Loving every minute of it.

Haha! just a little. Cars feels pretty damn solid now though! Been driving it a lot since this is my other work horse. Loving every minute of it.
    I need to move to somewhere with a warmer climate. I'd rather drive my E36 all year long than my GTI
    WFC #391
    another Subaru some day.