Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ben's E36. Project Revival

I have that same ordeal when it comes to my cup holders in my brz; it can be positioned either way, but most people have the cup holders positioned more towards the rear because cups do get in the way with gear shifts.

Interior is coming along so nicely! Love all black leather interior, definitely up there as a beautiful oem+ build. Give you a lot of props dyeing your stitches I'd be scared shitless doing it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by benwalsh91 View Post
    nahhh man keep it clean and simple. i say keep the door cards, could you maybe dye the dove ones?? i have a spare set of dove ones in my garage i think.
    I also need to replace the driver side door handle and the passenger side inside door handle so might as well take the door cards out. Yeah I'm probably gonna find OEM black ones. I'm the weight savings won't be much and my gf would go crazy with the amount of interior noise without the sound deadening from the stock ones.
    Instagram: @matt.lee.wfc_
    WFC #391
    Quote Originally Posted by hiimdreh View Post
    another Subaru some day.
    Though I'm not too fond of new Subaru owners recently.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRohh View Post
    I also need to replace the driver side door handle and the passenger side inside door handle so might as well take the door cards out. Yeah I'm probably gonna find OEM black ones. I'm the weight savings won't be much and my gf would go crazy with the amount of interior noise without the sound deadening from the stock ones.
    they are as light as anything the standard door cards as they are just cardboard wrapped in leather really.

i had them shipped and the courier weight (with packaging) was 10kilo for all 4 so if i am honest its worth keeping them in!!

so i actually done something this weekend,

the door cards turned up so i cleaned them up, pulled out the old clips and replaced with all brand new ones from BMW. i am missing one door handle surround on the drivers side but i will order one of them and fit it, god knows where my other one has gone but oh well.

here are some photos:

the rears are a little wet as they were dusty as hell so i cleaned them up with a damp cloth to get all off.

Untitled by ben walsh, on Flickr

i then spent the rest of my day fighting with the fucking Land Rover, man i **** that thing.

and then i took the day off from my diet and treated myself to some good food.

Instagram - Benwalsh91

Your E36 is so perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: OsakaFlocka

WFC #2258