Page 1 of 372 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic ... FULL CONTACT y0! Teh RETURN Ot Teh BROMANCE Thread!

Cool Off Topic ... FULL CONTACT y0! Teh RETURN Ot Teh BROMANCE Thread!

TALK ABOUT ANYTHING!

-cars
    -tittys
    -booze
    -vape
    -etc!!!
    Last edited by evilchargerfan; 04-28-2013 at 01:27 PM.

ummmm.... my legs hurt and I need to poop

Wilkesboro Crew, WFC#622

I have way too much free time at work......lolz

does anyone know where in the world i can get a quick release adapter replacement for a tripod? i'm a n00b!

and also, where do you guys dl your songs besides itunes? i havent downloaded a song since 2 years ago and since limewire. all i listen to is pandora at home or in the car. i know you nix dl off itunes, but i want the free stuff like limewire like back in the days. i'm just scared to use limewire again especially on my new computer. tell me

starcraft2 is crackkk
    WFC #635

chick fil a kicks ass

Quote Originally Posted by 240benzo View Post
    lulz @kinisity. oretty convincing tho. but how about stretching themz?

Quote Originally Posted by FindingNimo View Post
    and also, where do you guys dl your songs besides itunes? i havent downloaded a song since 2 years ago and since limewire. all i listen to is pandora at home or in the car. i know you nix dl off itunes, but i want the free stuff like limewire like back in the days. i'm just scared to use limewire again especially on my new computer. tell me
    limewire! just make sure you turn off filesharing...aka don't like people download songs from your computer, that you have downloaded.

My digital copy of SC2 is still downloading, which started Sunday...this is really slow...Hurry up so I can play this obsession!
    2009 TRUE RED Mazdaspeed3 GT NAV - WFC #1989
    MazdaFitment.com | Royal Origin | Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PikeZ_350 View Post
    limewire! just make sure you turn off filesharing...aka don't like people download songs from your computer, that you have downloaded.
    r u sure? is it safe from viruses? has things changed with limewire from 2 years ago? haha

i have limewire on my shit and it runs fine. i turned off file sharing and i download about 4 to 5 songs a day and my computer still runs fine. if your more prone to virus's because your downloading movies, software, or whatever i suggest this other one called frostwire. its just a little safer and it actually has good search results!

ohh siick! i'll do limewire then if you guys say its fine. i only dl songs and thats it. and back then i would get viruses from just dl'ing songs. i was like wtffff.

Fuck limewire. Shits garbage. Just torrent your music or goto mediafire or rapidshare. Or just man up and buy it off itunes... i mean it is good quality haha

hellabroke. and torrents download the whole album of where the song came from no? how is limewire garbage? and back then i would also get good quality on limewire. lemme know your thoughts man before i get limewire again.

Quote Originally Posted by FindingNimo View Post
    ohh siick! i'll do limewire then if you guys say its fine. i only dl songs and thats it. and back then i would get viruses from just dl'ing songs. i was like wtffff.
    yeah i had the same problem a few years ago but i updated and shit and it works fine. you just gotta watch what your downloading, not click on the first one you see hahah if its got a rating and tells you how good the quality is than its fine

and as PHAS3D said you could always torrent the music.

ok. so should i get limewire then or nahh. the next reply will determine my decision.

well ive just had bad experiences with limewire. It stopped working and i downloaded frostwire then that stopped working and i've been downloading of mediafire and rapidshare for a good two years now and never had a problem. its the best place to find good dubstep remixes cause limewire never had shit. If your on a mac then limewires fine but back like 6 years ago when I was on a pc limewire ass fucked my pc... hahah

as long as your just dl music limewire is great....

Wilkesboro Crew, WFC#622