Page 2 of 372 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic ... FULL CONTACT y0! Teh RETURN Ot Teh BROMANCE Thread!

ok lets get back off topic here.... Tiger woods 10 FTW!

Wilkesboro Crew, WFC#622

yea thats what sucked about limewire years ago. they didnt have a lot of songs i look for. dubstep remixes, house, drum n bass, etc. ima try rapidshare right now. i just really have the urge to listen to electro sixteen - benny benassi and everything - ron reeser right now in my car without having to wait for it on pandora! >_<

yeah basically what I do is google like lets say.... Caspa back for the first time download... then i find a site such as rapidshare, mediafire, filestube, ect. then just continue to download it. it takes time but its free and virus free. even though im on a mac.

Meh headed to class in 30mins, only 3 more days left. Waiting for my coils to come in on friday...

tight! ima try it right now. ima look up i remember caspa remix

I use Limewire and have no problems but i am running it on a mac so it may be different.

The damn FedEx guy is making every excuse to not deliver my coils, shits getting ridiculous.

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you PHAS3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/64301695/file.html

limewire is wack when it comes to DL music that isnt mainstream or full cds..but i swear by it for programs like photoshop and fruityloops
    for music i use torrents-much more efficient than limewire..i downloaded the ENTIRE three6mafia discography(like over 10 cds) in just a few hours

yeah limewire is not for the non-mainstream people. i guess it hasn't changed. but right now i'm doing what phas3d told me to do. its way much easier.

well anyways.................it's hard to pick classes for the next term. well not picking the classes, that's already planned. it's just trying to setup my schedule as a full time worker and a full time student! GAHHHH uhfuiandiuasndiuaheuiashd >_<

edit: zippyshare is the shizznet!!! thanks again phas3d!! no homo but you made my day. looks like im back to my dl days. ima take a break from pandora!
    http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/71419729/file.html
    Last edited by FindingNimo; 07-27-2010 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FindingNimo View Post
    yeah limewire is not for the non-mainstream people. i guess it hasn't changed. but right now i'm doing what phas3d told me to do. its way much easier.

well anyways.................it's hard to pick classes for the next term. well not picking the classes, that's already planned. it's just trying to setup my schedule as a full time worker and a full time student! GAHHHH uhfuiandiuasndiuaheuiashd >_<

edit: zippyshare is the shizznet!!! thanks again phas3d!! no homo but you made my day. looks like im back to my dl days. ima take a break from pandora!
    http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/71419729/file.html
    Haha no problem man.

no dude haha i dont listen to mainstream...i listen to old school underground hip-hop, like binary star/old mf doom/gangg starr/ shit like that and it always finds it right away. but i dont know about club music cause i dont like that haha it reminds me of whores, dirty bitches, and aids. but i usually use my youtube to mp3 and it throws it straight in my i-tunes and its good cause you can find anything you want on youtube haha

the word "kickback" is a funny word "hey, you wanna come to my kickback?" haha wtfffreak? lol >_<

Quote Originally Posted by PikeZ_350 View Post
    I have way too much free time at work......lolz
    im with you on that
    LowerClassMen
    RHD Bugeye Crew

Quote Originally Posted by FindingNimo View Post
    the word "kickback" is a funny word "hey, you wanna come to my kickback?" haha wtfffreak? lol >_<
    I used to didnt know what that was...however...now of course I know it...everyone uses it to differentiate between a party and not a party (kickback).
    2009 TRUE RED Mazdaspeed3 GT NAV - WFC #1989
    MazdaFitment.com | Royal Origin | Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PHAS3D View Post
    Fuck limewire. Shits garbage. Just torrent your music or goto mediafire or rapidshare. Or just man up and buy it off itunes... i mean it is good quality haha
    buy it off Itunes? Really Sean? you do the math and tell me how much it would cost to fill a 20g ipod if you bought every song off Itunes....FAWK that!

Quote Originally Posted by mister hashimoto View Post
    im with you on that
    I work 7am-3:30pm (sometimes 5:30) and might do actual work for not even half that time. It's great.

I wish I had a job like that, or even a job at all lol.

Got a midterm then get my tires mounted and camber arms installed but gonna be on springs until the 30th yay

Quote Originally Posted by its.ryu View Post
    I wish I had a job like that, or even a job at all lol.

Got a midterm then get my tires mounted and camber arms installed but gonna be on springs until the 30th yay
    get a job mayneeeeee. At least you live in Cali and not gay ass North Carolina You have a midterm now? Damn it's almost August already lol

Yea summer class, stupid schedule midterm today then got a final tomorrow. But its whatever I get my wheels on today and probably get my car detailed too. Got to get ready for HF6 heh