Page 3 of 372 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic ... FULL CONTACT y0! Teh RETURN Ot Teh BROMANCE Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by its.ryu View Post
    Yea summer class, stupid schedule midterm today then got a final tomorrow. But its whatever I get my wheels on today and probably get my car detailed too. Got to get ready for HF6 heh
    Damn, screw summer school lol. I was planning on doing a couple classes this summer....but said F that shit. What wheels do you have? And you're lucky man....no HF meets here

Last night I was fucking my girl, and the condom broke right as i climaxed.. She got off her period a couple days ago.. I'm thinkin ima have a little kid running around..

I got some Work Rezax 1 from Japan. My friend showed me and I fell in love with them but it was hard to find here. I had a third part get them for me from Japan, Wheels cost me ~300, shipping ~300, custom ~350, so retarded shipping together cost more then the wheels.

Summer school does suck, Im a little behind so Im trying to catch up hah

Quote Originally Posted by tman52 View Post
    Last night I was fucking my girl, and the condom broke right as i climaxed.. She got off her period a couple days ago.. I'm thinkin ima have a little kid running around..
    dude...that shit happened to me last year. You better go get the Plan B pill ASAP!!! It's worth the 45-50 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by its.ryu View Post
    I got some Work Rezax 1 from Japan. My friend showed me and I fell in love with them but it was hard to find here. I had a third part get them for me from Japan, Wheels cost me ~300, shipping ~300, custom ~350, so retarded shipping together cost more then the wheels.

Summer school does suck, Im a little behind so Im trying to catch up hah
    Wordddd those wheels are sick. How much were the wheels by themselves? I can barely stay focused in NORMAL school....God help me if I did take summer school. What year are you?

so board! just brought my girl a band new 135i bmw. waiting on my rims to get here. blah!

She must be a lucky girl, any plans for the beemer?

Wordddd those wheels are sick. How much were the wheels by themselves? I can barely stay focused in NORMAL school....God help me if I did take summer school. What year are you?
    The wheels were ~300 with tires I can't use hah. There curbage and a little rust on the bolts but it's fine for now got no money to refinish them...yet.

Me either hah I hate school. I'm winging summer school right now doing good so far lol. I'm a 4th year but I don't have enouh credits so I think ima junior.

Been sittin in the library for the last 4hrs studying thermodynamics.... Waitings for coils to come in this week for my dad, hes tryna get as low as me :P

Quote Originally Posted by SHaW View Post
    My digital copy of SC2 is still downloading, which started Sunday...this is really slow...Hurry up so I can play this obsession!
    Game on bro!
    WFC #635

Got the tires on but lugs for them only to find out I can put the cap on the wheel with those lugs cause its too long fcckkkk. Getting my car detailed now tho.

i haven't beat my meat in over 2 weeks....no lie.

Quote Originally Posted by freshjive80 View Post
    Game on bro!
    SC2 is so amazing...hot damn.
    2009 TRUE RED Mazdaspeed3 GT NAV - WFC #1989
    MazdaFitment.com | Royal Origin | Tumblr

blah wheels havnt came in yet......another day...............fml!

^ I hate waiting for shit to come in. Trying to put up my OEM wheels for sale but imageshack is really slow right now..

Quote Originally Posted by tman52 View Post
    plan b asap! happened to me last year. 35 bucks for me. i was scared as freak! i saw my life flash behind me. luckily that plan b worked i stopped using condoms after that. just pull out....

i just finish smokin a blunt

god damn I hate when you have something for sale and some douche bag post but you can get them here for this price bur that price is already expired. If your not interested in buying them why post..

i just had shrimp and rice for dinner. and now i smell like poo

Damn it my trunk wont be painted in time for HF6

damn it. its my birthday. i took a day off. and i'm home alone doing nothing i should've gone to work. something to do.......

Happy Birthday!